Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *2003 Christmas Card List* Updates and Notices

I agree with Traci...

You guys would chose one address to put on the list, then whoever's address you chose, they could save up the cards for a day the both of you could open them together.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    I agree with Traci...

You guys would chose one address to put on the list, then whoever's address you chose, they could save up the cards for a day the both of you could open them together.

I guess. I just know that personally I love getting mail lol. So if jordan wants to have the cards delivered to her house, I am not sure how it is going to work lol.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

You'll still recieve the mail, just not directly to your house.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

We can have them be mailed to your house if you want Jynnelle lol. It will give me a reason to come over anyways.
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    We can have them be mailed to your house if you want Jynnelle lol. It will give me a reason to come over anyways.
    haha ok
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

UPDATE!!

We have Kohola's address - woohoo! It, along with a few corrections and pet name additions (we can thank PayItForward for that!! ) will be sent out on the 25th when Tonya and I send out the finalized list. That still leaves lots of time for people to send out the last few cards!!

Also - Jynelle and Jordan, the sooner we get your decision, the better. If you guys decide to go in on this "together," you will also get cards together (ie one address). All in fairness, right?

SAS - As said in the beginning, this list was made for people who wanted to send out cards to everyone who signed up. If you want to send to only a few people, please PM them and get their names! Again, it's all in fairness! (hopefully without the war!!)

My mom said no...
    I've been BOO'd!

Nomilynn, I just want to make sure you have everyone! Last year some people didn't put Dan's name on the cards and he felt a little left out so I want to make sure that everyone includes him this year.

So it should be Cass (me), Dan, and Dylan (my son).

For the rats you all can just put "the rats" lol as there are way too many to name, unless someone wants to try to fit everything on the card!

Then there are the kitties, which are Mystic, Cheetah, Ewok, and Houdini......just counting the ones that live here in the house.

Geicko the gecko
    my two roaches
    Speedy and Flower the hedgehogs
    Lucy the hybernating Tortoise
    Fred the house mouse
    hrmm is that it? Ooh and my spiney mice Pip and Squeek!

And that's it! I can't wait to send my cards out. I am sending the over seas ones in a couple days, and the US ones around the first of December.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Just a suggestion for next year. Maybe everyone could send the names of the people they want included on the cards when they send in their info. My cards are already ready to be sent out except for the picture I’m hoping to take and include. My cards were addressed to the people that we on the list sent by Tonya. Many people are going to get cards addressed exactly as on the list. I can redo some, but I really don’t want to go to the extra expense to purchase more cards and redo them. I have extras, but I was intending to use those for the stragglers. Please try to include everyone you want on the cards in when you send the info to the list coordinators next year, as redoing can make this an even more expensive thing for all of us.

This is just a suggestion for the future and I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings.

Originally posted by micki76
    My cards were addressed to the people that we on the list sent by Tonya. Many people are going to get cards addressed exactly as on the list.
    Addressed my cards last weekend and they were all addressed as was written on the list. And ok, so this is the first time I'm doing this....we include the pet names?

I won't be sending mine out until I get a few just to make sure I'm doing it "right."

Oh, and I have to admit, that unless the husband/boyfriend is active on PT also, I found it a bit odd that their names were included on the list. I mean, they know that you're the one that's active here, and the card is really to the whole family anyway - inlcluding the furkids, so what's the big deal with who exactly the card is addressed to? Maybe I'm wrong here, and maybe there's something I'm missing because it's my first time but......
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I don´t understand much about this, but maybe someone wants card from me?

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Originally posted by EssTer
    I don´t understand much about this, but maybe someone wants card from me?
    huh?

I have 28 cards adressed and written up to now and I have them addressed like they were in the list. But in the greetings part I only mentioned the husbands when I knew them.

And the same with the pets.

Filou and Tigris were sitting there and in some cases they wanted to add some headbumpies. But they were a little reluctant with dawgs they didn't know.

My husband won't feel left out if left out. He thinks (although he never said a word ) "She is crazy with that PT but I know already from years of experience that the (old) girl has to do what she has to do and so I don't waste my time and energy by telling her."

Originally posted by Barbara
    My husband won't feel left out if left out. He thinks (although he never said a word ) "She is crazy with that PT but I know already from years of experience that the (old) girl has to do what she has to do and so I don't waste my time and energy by telling her."
    Terry's thoughts exactly!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    I won't be sending mine out until I get a few just to make sure I'm doing it "right."

I don’t think there’s a “right” way to do it. Different people will do it differently. Do it your way and don’t worry about the “right” way.