Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome the Poopmeister to PT!!!!

OMG! Welcome to PT Miko! I'm so jealous Di! He's stunning.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

What a beautiful pup!!!!! For a second, I thought you got your other dog back, and my heart was pounding until I scrolled down to the text.

Where did you sign up for ob. classes? I'm planning to enroll Giselle in a class, but the prices are absolutely crazy.

So *that's* where you've been

oh, he is so beautiful! WELCOME MIKO!! You're lucky your dad lets you adopt dogs. My parents are really strick on the one dog thing, even when I'm older and working! ("When you get your own house, you can have as many dogs as you want.") They say we're waiting untill the time is right for another. Probably the last day of school, 2006. (It's a tradition to adopt dogs on the last day so we have all summer for them to bond w/ us and for them to get used to us and their new home before we have to leave everyday for school.)

Niņo & Eliza

Originally posted by Suki Wingy
    oh, he is so beautiful! WELCOME MIKO!! You're lucky your dad lets you adopt dogs. My parents are really strick on the one dog thing, even when I'm older and working! ("When you get your own house, you can have as many dogs as you want.") They say we're waiting untill the time is right for another. Probably the last day of school, 2006. (It's a tradition to adopt dogs on the last day so we have all summer for them to bond w/ us and for them to get used to us and their new home before we have to leave everyday for school.)
    I know, isnt she soo lucky to have all her gorgeous pups!? My parents are the same, at least they said I can adopt a pup this summer! That's definitely a better time for me, because yeah, it gives me a lot more training/bonding time. And this years homework is horrendous. But it's been so hard to wait, I made the fatal mistake of going to the spca yesterday, and I almost died when I met this Australian Cattle Dog puppy... she was sooo sweet...

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Oh, welcome, Miko! You are a handsome boy, and I know some sign language, so we'd get along okay. I could teach you ASL for cookie!

Congratulations on your new addition Miko is adorable!!!

well you know I fell in love with him when you showed me his pic!
    I am so glad you saved him!!!
    He has a great home!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

He's gorgeous!!! Congrats and welcome to PT handsome!

From Decker with Love

*sigh* what dreamy, dreamy eyes...

Congrats, on the new addition!

Originally posted by Giselle
    Where did you sign up for ob. classes? I'm planning to enroll Giselle in a class, but the prices are absolutely crazy.

So *that's* where you've been
    Signed up for Basic Obedience 1 at the Oakland SPCA (or should I call it the East Bay SPCA now?)... Classes were $125.. >.< I checked a few days ago and the Berk. Humane Society classes are cheaper by 15 bucks. I chose the SPCA because I believe there's a guy there that actually works with deaf dogs so maybe I'll be able to meet him sometime.

Thanks everyone!!

He is absolutely gorgeous. He has the 'kind eye' look about him and Amber will be jealous of that tail

Congratulations Di, he is gorgeous. Welcome to PT Miko.

What a beautiful pup!!!!! For a second, I thought you got your other dog back, and my heart was pounding until I scrolled down to the text.
    Did i miss something?
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

What a beautiful doggie!! I'll bet the training classes will be a great experience - has the trainer worked with deaf dogs before? i't great that you got to adopt him. He'll probably take alot of cues from your other dogs, too, as fas as behavior & "the rules" go. Congratualations!!!

DI! You never told me you got another pup!!

Congratulations, and Miko, you are such a cutie..

Awww, what a sweetie! How great that you took this pup and gave him a home. Congrats!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.