Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Glacier's 21 Doggies!

Oh Glacier, I love your bunch! Your home is just a wonderful haven for lost souls, isn't it.

Niņo & Eliza

Glacier, thank you so much for posting all your dogs and their stories. And bless you and your husband for having done so much for them. You are extraordinary people; your beautiful huskies are very lucky because you have given them a forever home full of love. May you all be happy and healthy together for a very long time.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

glacier, what you're doing for your dogs, feeding, walkings...are wonderful & kindness blessings!! what you've explained can sound so overwhelmed but it gets easier when you do it everyday, right?

the post I posted into "multi-cats feeding help" looked so complicated to some but that I have thirteen cats for so long, it just became one of my love habitation, you know? and I take cats out on harness, they had their turn every other day..depends on who likes who, the temperature just like you! people find it hard.

but 21 dogs...requires a lot more time and larger space for sure! oh I'm glad you could take all of those little hearts in!! hah, the question about when do get sleep...I thought if you never slept, you nevr would ever post in here!

I must agree with others, wonderful souls in one thread! and now...would you do the cats too? I'd love to hear about them too!

here's the thread I made for you, glacier's 8 cats, please?
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

It was sooo amazing getting to see and read how you saved so many of these gorgeous babies. You are a godsend to them and they know this as do we too. You are very special and I commend you for having a heart so big and full of love for these angels. Thank you for being their mommy and for loving them and being there for them.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
    glacier, what you're doing for your dogs, feeding, walkings...are wonderful & kindness blessings!! what you've explained can sound so overwhelmed but it gets easier when you do it everyday, right?

I thought if you never slept, you nevr would ever post in here!

I must agree with others, wonderful souls in one thread! and now...would you do the cats too? I'd love to hear about them too!
    It does seem complicated, but it's easier now that we have a routine and the dogs understand it. Somedays I get overwhelmed with them too! Occasionally, I give myself a day off where they get their basic physical needs met--food, water, medications--but that's about it. They have lots of room to play and buddies to entertain themselves with so they don't notice if they miss a walk once in awhile.

I do most of my posting from work--but don't tell my boss!

I answered your cat thread!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Wow, what a great thread!!! Thank you Gina for asking, and Glacier for laying it all out so nicely with the pictures. I really do admire you Glacier and all that you and you husband have done for all of the dogs and cats, not just in your home (although that is a major achievement) but also at the shelter. Thank for taking such good care of them, and for sharing these beauties with us.

Glacier, THANK YOU for taking the time to share all these wonderful stories & photos with us! God bless you & Stuart for loving all these sweet spirits! It breaks my heart to read about some of them staying for months and months and months in shelters, and what a miracle it is to see how they respond to your loving care! I always look forward to your posts, knowing it will be a bright spot in my day!

Holy cow!!! I wish I had that many dogs!!!! One can never have too many dogs (and cats for that matter).

What an angel you are for taking all these dogs that needed homes into your home They are all so precious!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

it's soo awesome to see all 21 of them! there were a few i don't think i'd ever seen. they are all very adorable dogs!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I enjoyed reading all of your arrival stories. All of the dogs are so gorgeous.
    I've been BOO'd!

A truly wonderful look at all your kids Glacier. Very much enjoyed.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

i love your dogs!!!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Having read this thread, there are even more tears in my eyes, and my admiration for you has increased 10 fold.

You and your hubby are truly amazing.
    HUGS to your crew ......... and you.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

they are beautiful