Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Pregnancy/baby thread

like I said in fb.. Tyler is so cute!!...

love the glasses pic.. adorable... awwww

Clara is so big now.. wow... love how she holds her head..

babies are so cute.. with their pretty puppy eyes... hehe..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Tyler is adorable! Congratulations!

Here are some recent Malcom pictures. He is 5 months old now.

Awww, so many cute baby pictures!!

Congratulations wolfsoul, Tyler is just lovely. She does look like she is a few weeks old already! She's very cute.

Clara is really holding her head up well! What color are her eyes? The photo is a bit dark, but they look like they are either dark blue or brown. She is such a pretty baby.

I really like the picture of Malcom smiling. He has a nice smile and a cute dimple!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Malcom has gorgeous eyes! Does he have a dimple in his chin? David has a cleft chin, and we think Clara might have that, too!

Jill, I'm not really sure what to tell you about Clara's eyes, except that they're dark! It's really hard to tell right now, and we have many different colors in our families...ranging from sky blue (my mother's dad) to green and brown hazels (our moms and david's sister) to dark brown (me and my brothers and our dad). David's got blue/grey/green eyes, they change a lot!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Malcom has gorgeous eyes! Does he have a dimple in his chin? David has a cleft chin, and we think Clara might have that, too!
    He does have a dimple in his chin. That comes from my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by prechrswife View Post
    He does have a dimple in his chin. That comes from my dad.
    Cool! I love those! You can't really see David's because he keeps a goatee, but seems like all the men on his dad's side have them. Not sure if there've been any girls with one, though! And, we're not 100% sure if Clara has one, but sometimes it seems like she does! I notice them all the time on people (men and women) now that my daughter might have one!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I have the chin dimple, that I certainly inherited from my Dad! I always tell people - "well, at least I'm a girl, so mine doesn't have whiskers growing out of it like dad's does!"
    I've Been Frosted

Tyler is SO pretty, she totally looks like she's about 3-4 weeks old haha. Vince looked like a baby birdy when he was born, he and Quinn were teeny things, at just 6 pounds 4 ounces (they were both the exact same weight when born). Yep labor hurts hehe. I can't imagine delivering such a large baby. Good job, mom! When I had Quinn, I had an epidural and it completely numbed everything. I felt nothing at all. Completely painless (except the process of getting the epidural, which was rather scary and certainlly not painless) but with Vince, I had 3 epidurals and none of them took, so he was born naturally (against my choice). It hurts like heck but then it's over and you have this stunning miracle to show for it.

Goodness is Malcom so handsome! I LOVE his little dimples! Totally adorable! And Clara, you are a lovely little angel! You look so strong holding up your head...good girl

Hugs and kisses to all the new PT babies!

Aw that is a cute pic of Clara, and wow Malcom is getting big.

Thanks for the compliments and congrats! Yes she doesn't have that newborn look -- none of the babies in my family do, but most of the babies in my family are much bigger than Tyler even.

The health nurse came by today -- she has gained 3 ounces since Monday! I'm so happy because her nursing schedule is all over the place and she never feeds for as long as they say babies should. No jaundice either! She seems like a nice strong healthy baby. She's been able to lift her head since day 1 -- if you give her tummy time on your belly she'll lift her head up and look around. And she has rolled from her back to her side three times already that I've noticed. Now we really have to work on those sleepless nights...
    I've been BOO'd!

Just a little update on me. I'm in my 17th week and I have been feeling the baby move for about a week and a half. No fluttering though but rather little pokes or maybe they are kicks. Either way it's movement of some sort. My 20 week appointment with ultrasound is 10-30. If we were finding out the sex this would be the appointment, we're sticking to our guns and not finding out. It's really helping me save on buying every cute outfit I see.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Wow, time is flying for you!

Isn't it amazing to feel your baby moving? My 20 week ultrasound was one of the best days of my life- it was so neat to see the baby that had been kicking inside me! Enjoy getting to see your little one.

Lyra is going to be 8 months old tomorrow, so I have a ton of pictures to share. She's getting more and more fun all the time- but I can't believe how fast time has flown!!

In her swing.

Playing with blocks.

Kiki wanted to be part of the fun.

Lyra and my nephew Kenny.

We go to the Sand Dunes every October, and it was Lyra's first time getting to play in sand. Unfortunately it was really windy, but still fun!

Lyra and me.

Lyra, me, my brother, and Marta in the corner.

Lyra and my mom playing in the sand.

Lyra feeding herself oatmeal.

Ok, just a few more in the next post...

Fun spinning.

My brother, nephew, mom, and Lyra at the zoo.

Busy.

Hiking with her dad, grandma, cousin, and Marta.

That's all!

Oh, I love Lyra! She looks so so happy! I hope Clara enjoys life as much as your little beauty does. First of all, where did you get her hat? Have you asked you that already? I would love to have one of them for Clara!

Second...oatmeal has never looked so much fun! At least you don't have to worry about cleaning dishes. Just a girl and her tray...well maybe the floor, too...or do the pets take care of that for you?

Third...you look so young! How old are you? (You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.) I don't know how old I thought you were, but for some reason I was surprised to see you! I can see why Lyra is so cute, her parents both are!

Anyway, I'm done drooling over your entire family. I'm off to love on mine.

Oh, and I think my mother decided for us what Clara will be calling her and my dad! Grammy and Grampy! Apparently that's what my dad called his grandparents, and I LOVE it!