Page 31 of 150 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I watched the 40 Year Old Virgin. It was just okay.

Has anyone seen JAPANESE STORY, it is filmed in Australia and stars Toni Collette , and a rather cute japanese gentlemen Played by Gutaro Tsnuachima i have mentioned this film before, but it is my all time favourite I just love it,infact i am going to hire it out on vid to watch again, something i rarely do watch films more than once, hoping to hire out THE HOUSE OF WAX, anyone seen that?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, I saw House of Wax. I really liked it.

I saw King Kong the other day. It was pretty good.. just REALLY long. It felt like it kept dragging on, and on.

I'm hoping to see The Family Stone soon. Looks funny

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I watched Gizzly Man last night. I would highly reccommend it. I also watched Into the Blue this weekend. It was good.

"The First Daughter" It was cute!! Anyone else seen it??

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I saw a film about tigers called 'Two Brothers' on the TV. It made me feel so upset about how people think killing tigers is OK because they're man-eaters

Zimbabwe 07/13

I loved two brothers, it was awesome, but yes sad too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I watched Grizzley Man again. What a nut case that guy is. No wonder he was killed. He had a few screws loose. They have some great footage of the bears on it though.

I went to see Elizabethtown (starring Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst) wutg a friend tonight and it was fabulous!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Oh yes i cannot wait until that movie is out on video, i really want to see it, glad you gave it the thumbs up, anyone seen The family Stone, i am going to see that at the movies if anyone gives it a good review here.
    Furangels only lent.

I just recently saw guess who and beauty shop!!! really good movies, this weekend I will be watching bewitched and fat albert
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Animal Love. I will pay you NOT to watch it! It was AWFUL!!!! I beg of you, don't rent this movie!!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Hostel. Wow. It's not the absolute scariest movie I've seen, and, it does take a bit to get into the scary part, while it introduces you to the city, the characters and the story...but, I liked it. It's graphic sexually (lots of women's frontal views) and graphic like you wouldn't believe in the torture scenes. There aren't as many torture scenes as I'd anticipated...but, the ones that are shown are incredibly realistic. The fear depicted, though, is what is really intense. I mean, it's exactly how I'd expect a person to react to finding themselves in that type of situation, I really felt for the people, and, it was pretty scary and sad, like...I can't imagine being in a situation even remotely close to that...it was pretty awful. Not for the weak stomached, that's for sure. I give it a thumbs up. My older brother liked Saw better, and, I would agree with him had the acting in Saw not been so absolutely horrifically distracting for me.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    Animal Love. I will pay you NOT to watch it! It was AWFUL!!!! I beg of you, don't rent this movie!!!
    I've never heard of that one, but maybe that's a good thing LOL - what is it about?

I think we're going to the movies tonight, but we are taking my neices so I think we are going to see Cheaper by the Dozen 2. That seems to be the only safe one for kids out right now (except Narnia, which they have already seen).

Phantom of the Opera.. mwhahaha lol

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone