Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Pregnancy/baby thread

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Clara!

She's having fun in her swing!

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Thought I'd post some pictures of Tyler having a bath a week ago! Nothing cuter than a little nekkid baby in the tub. She was 2.5 weeks here.

Now we're off to have another bath. She has alot of dried milk in her hair LOL.

Tyler is very cute! Looks like she enjoys the bath! It's a crap shoot with Clara, sometimes she loves it, sometimes not so much. Luckily, she only has to have one every two or three days, haha.

Here's my pretty girl from today.

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hee hee - is Tyler's hair curly, or is that from you washing it? Poor aboosed baby, mommy's getting her all wet!
    I've Been Frosted

Tyler looks so active already! She's so cute and little.

And like I said in the other thread, Clara gets cuter every time we get to see her!

20 weeks 2 days sono pics. Baby is doing great and is weighing in at 1 pound. So far I have gained 7 pounds, 4 of those this last 4 weeks.

Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Wow, I haven't been on the site in tooooo long. Great pictures everyone!

My little princess turned 3 months old the other day. Incredible!

What a beautiful girl she is! (But you knew that! ) Thanks for sharing the pictures, she's got a great smile!
    I've Been Frosted

Yay, Carmen! Laura's beautiful, I love all her hair! Clara has that same "daddy loves me" bib! We've missed you! Clara's going to be 11 weeks old this Friday, it's amazing!

When you say "3 months", which way do you use? Do you go with the date she was born? Like Clara was born on the August 21st...some say that makes her three months old on November 21st. Others say the average month is four weeks, and when she's 12 weeks old, she's 3 months. I've heard both ways!
    Last edited by finn's mom; 11-10-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini9961 View Post
    20 weeks 2 days sono pics. Baby is doing great and is weighing in at 1 pound. So far I have gained 7 pounds, 4 of those this last 4 weeks.
    Wow, great pictures the ultrasound got! So many times baby doesn't cooperate, but you got a great profile not once but twice!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Yay, Carmen! Laura's beautiful, I love all her hair! Clara has that same "daddy loves me" bib! We've missed you! Clara's going to be 12 weeks old this Friday, it's amazing!

When you say "3 months", which way do you use? Do you go with the date she was born? Like Clara was born on the August 21st...some say that makes her three months old on November 21st. Others say the average month is four weeks, and when she's 12 weeks old, she's 3 months. I've heard both ways!
    Wow 12 weeks old.
    I stopped using the weeks as age after 10 weeks.
    She was born July 29th so October 29th she was 3 months.

All the babies are so cute! Laura has such pretty eyes. I love the last picture, her eyes really stand out.

I thought I'd share this here...

We had our first appointment a couple hours ago and it went perfectly! We had a quick ultrasound just to sneak a peek! He/she was really active, he/she was kicking and waiving to us. Justin's parents already knew, but we called and told my parents and our sisters tonight. I'm 12 weeks- due May 15th!
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Congratulations, Kari! A May baby on the way, nice timing, so you needn't spend the hot summer months hugely pregnant!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    Wow 12 weeks old.
    I stopped using the weeks as age after 10 weeks.
    She was born July 29th so October 29th she was 3 months.

Gotcha! So you would say two months and two weeks instead of 12 weeks? I guess I'm just lazy, haha. It's quicker to say 12 weeks (I just realized I miscounted, should have been saying **11** weeks! However you say it, time is flying by!

Clara's starting to rub her eyes when she gets sleepy, it's very cute.

Congratulations, Kari, I've been hoping for this news from you! David's birthday is May 14th, so that's cool that you're due on the 15th! My mom's birthday is the 20th, May's a good month!

Speaking of moms, my mother will be here Saturday morning! I'm so excited! Tickets were cheap, so she is coming for the weekend! It was last minute, but I'm so glad she decided to do it.
    Last edited by finn's mom; 11-10-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Congratulations, Kari!!!

Miss Laura is just adorable, Carmen!