Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Purrfect Little Princess Passes on at Twenty

I was at the Lime Ridge Food Court trying to decide on what to order when suddenly a coupon book blew right in front of me!!!
    It was expiring that day and there was a great deal on Arby's Roast Beef Combo Meals!!!
    I bet that My Awesome Angels and Angel Friends were letting me know that we should have the Deluxe Roast Beef with a Salad for Lunch.
    And I took some Roast Beef home for My Michael, who loves Arby's Roast Beef with White Cheddar Cheese
    My Angels are always with me, helping their Dear Old Dad in his battkle with life
    Thank You Angels Army and we pray we see you in Paradise.
    WE will have fun at Lime Ridge Mall
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They do look after their Dad, don't they?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

They do and I have found jackets, especially a Cool NFL Pittsburgh Steeler Jacket, the Red Flyer Wagon, The Doll House/Cat Bed Two Nice Pairs of Shoes, some sweatshirtsd for me, and pillows and blnkets and comforters for us all , plus coupons and 30 dollars in cash.
    They are My Guardian Angels, and they are still a Big Part of My Life!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS