Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Is there alot of excitement over ther Fritzie? You are so busy you are hurting yourself. Not good. I love all the pictures of you with the Aunties. What fun you all had!! Sorry you are under the weather , buddy. Rest those leggies and get better. Looks like a wonderful celebration.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Resting and Chatting

Fritz this morning beside the couch,zonked on the couch a little later on,outside chatting with the duck,resting on Mom's knee,beside the couch ear covering his eye,snoozing on the blanket then flipped over on the couch.Fritz had his breakfast from us,I had to slide the tray over to him,too lazy to come to me.he first had a nap on the couch,knew were were going to church,ended up curled up between the pillows on Mom's bed,was there when we got back.he had a Ham Sandwich with me for lunch,supper was Lasagna and Potato Salad,Jelly Salad and Garden Salad.Had a play with his Monkey after supper,before coming down here,was outiside twice,I let him once,wasn't ready to stay here,went back out.,he has had some BBQ chips and Bones and water,now on the back of the chair.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi Buddy!! You looked pretty zonked out after all the excitement. You couldn't look cuter. Mom looks great too. After recent birthdays, neither of you look older. You both look great. Be a good boy and maybe tomorrow you can finish telling the ducks all about the Aunties visit and your birthday cake. Did they get a little taste?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Socuddly,Fritz's Pal

Fritz cuddled right next to me after breakfast this morning and his friend Yukon sitting at the breakfast table,paper all ready to read.Cuddle with Mom,snoozed behind the couch.I did 2 lawns plus our own,that's a little too much, will try to do it different next week.Had a Ham Sandwich for lunch,Fritz did too,he begged and barked for it .Super was the same as yesterday,Fritz had some to and a little of his own.Carted his Monkey around trying to hide then got tired and quit,he had a snooze on Mom's bed tonight,she is at a church unit meeting and dinner.He has been out,has barked at people walking a dog,is quiet right now.tomorrow's job is cleaning weeds again,mom had used a new weed killer,hasn't worked ,went back to another one,I use a utility knife,gets in the cracks.

Take it easy, Barry. We want you to be in good shape to keep taking those great pictures. Fritzie, you are adorable!!! Be a good boy and try to help Barry with some of the yard work.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Morning Rest

Fritz on mom's lap this morning then in my chair.He had breakfast from both of us,he also cuddled with me.Taffy was here today,Marlene went to see her doctor who was in ,she had a Enema.her problem was nothing to do with her bowels,she was plugged up,couldn't go,has something to help that along,I was busy half the day cleaning weeds in the patio,the north side of the house,along each side of the driveway and the front sidewalk.Taffy slept down here while she was here,Fritz was up io the kitchen,Fritz came out when I was starting to do the weeds.We had Hamburgers for supper,I also had Potato Salad,Strawberries for supper,Fritz had some Hamburger ,from us,has had a few bones tonight.mom had Larry came and cleaned the the duct work for the dryer,Mom felt it was running hot,so did the right thing and cleaned,took the duct work outside and hosed it and dried ,Larry put it back together.Fritz just had a snooze on the couch,has woke up,now under the small couch to snoozed until we go to bed.

Hi Cutie!! You and Mom look pretty rested and happy. Be a good boy and sleep good.

Barry, cleaning that dryer is a great idea. Probably works like a new one now. I think alot of people would faint to see all the lint that has accumulated in the hose and everywhere else.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz So Comfy

Fritz last night flipped over on the couch and this morning in my chair bring cozy and comfy.I forgot to mention when Larry was here last night,Fritz carted one of his shoes to the dining room table.I saw him a little later carrying it under the table and dropping it.Fritz was in my chair while I ate breakfast,he had it when I finished then Mom's toast.Mom went with Marlene to the shopping center,Marlene returning shoes for the wedding they are going to in July and getting the same ones she found are 1/2 off.Fritz had a snooze in Mom's chair,came down here to have a Ham and Cheese sandwich with me,he is now on Moms bed snoozing,waiting for her to come back.Rainy day today,better tomorrow,sunny around 72.

Belly up, Fritzie!!! What a cute boy you are, posing for those great belly shots. Be a good boy and keep taking care of everyone's shoes. I think you can get a job at a bowling alley handing out shoes. Just kidding!! Maybe at a shoe store you could keep all the shoes "out" of their boxes.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Fritz

Fritz down here with his Monkey after supper Wednesday,big smile on his face.He had Toast and Cereal from me,toast from Mom,cuddled with Mom before she had hers.I ended up with 2 lawns,lady needed hers down,grandson couldn't do it,couldn't do a tiny bit of it as there was a dead skunk there.the lady called the humane society,told her she had to put in a bag and leave out by the road then pick it up,you think the come come and put it in a bag and not the property owner,you do it,you may smell like skunk even it is dead.When I got back,Fritz was resting on the couch,had Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich with me for lunch.We went to Swiss Chalet for supper ,had a quarter chicken dinner each,I had fries with mine while mom had a baked potato,I had a Caesar Salad which Mom had some too and had small Buttersotch Sundaes for dessert.before going we stopped at Shannon and Brian's weren't home,were going to show my new car and give Brandyn a birthday card,he is 9 tomorrow.They took Brandyn to Toronto,has been diagnosed with Lazy Eye,has to wear patch for 8-9 weeks ,8 hours a day.We brought chicken home for Fritz,has cuddled with Mom,leg has bothered her a few days,has had bones and water ,now under the couch.

Toastime,Being Comfy

Fritz having a cozy rest on the blanket last night,this morning waiting for Mom to give him toast,paw resting on his Monkey and tonight all flipped over on the couch,now under the little one.He was in my chair this morning when I had breakfast,tail started going so fed him my cereal and toast while he was being,real lazy fella.Fritz was behind the couch when we went to Shannon's then the shopping center,Mom had to return pants,I got a soccer shirt,have quite few now.Had Turnovers for lunch,Fritz had a bit,had Hamburgers and Macaroni Salad for supper,he had a little of that,has ate more of his bones than his food lately.Has snoozed on the couch, and the table,was with Mom,she had Popcorn,won't give him that,might choke on it.Rain tomorrow and thunderstorms,maybe a little rain Sunday,there is suppose dot be a outdoor church service at a park in town,bunch of churches here putting it on,if it rains,it will be held at a Dutch church here in town.

You look as comfy as always, cutie patootie!! I am reaching in the screen to give you some belly rubs!! I love those pink shoes of Mom's. I sure hope her leg gets better.
    Nothing good about a stinky skunk. PU. Be a good boy and stay happy, Fritzie Boy!! Have a great weekend!!
    I hope Brandyn's eye will be ok after wearing the patch. Prayers to him and to Mom to get better.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz Under The Table

Fritz under the table this morning,can't see it but Fritz had one of Mom's boots there,he had it there yesterday.We had heavy rain And thunderstorms this morning,luckily Fritz was in his bed,so didn't bother him,left him there until it stopped,his bed was a mess.We had Scrambled Eggs and Toast for breakfast,Fritz had a little we cuddled with me before I came down here.He had barked at noises outside,and grabbed a plastic wrapper we had to get from his with a piece of cheese slice.

I was going to say I didn't see any personal belongings under that table. Thank goodness Barry told us there is a boot there. Good work Fritzie!! Be a good boy and don't drag too much stuff under there. No more cheese papers either, ok??

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Being Happy and Napping

Fritz after supper Saturday down on the coffee table napping,he had carted his Monkey down and up the stairs,we had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for supper,Fritz had a little,had some bones later and water.this morning,had toast and cereal,Fritz cuddled with Mom and I then behind the couch.he was waiting when we got back from lunch at the back door,Mom brought Chicken home from the Wrap.Fritz finished his supper tonight,has cuddled with mom,had bones and water,Mom bough him more bones.Fritz had a snooze on the couch,now under the little couch.There is a show right now on TLC called Extreme Poodles,all different colors,started at 9.