Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Siblings Do You Have?

I have 1 older brother, 3 years older than me.

I just have one sister, she's 29. Growing up we really didn't get along. But once we both moved out of the house we became friends. We try to visit as often as we can, I live in Az and she lives in D.C. and we talk on the phone often.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I have 3 sisters, and 1 brother. My oldest sister is 13 years older than me, my brother is 11 years older than me, my older sister is 4 and 1/2 years older than me and my sister is 14 months younger than me. My younger sister and I are very close. Growing up everyone thought we were twins because my mother dressed us alike. They treated us like twins too - sort of - we both got presents for each others birthdays and we got identical things for Christmas.

IV4dogs - my husband had a sister two years older than him and a sister 5 years younger than him. We had Amy, Rob two years later and Christy 4 years later. Kind of strange too.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

There are 8 of us ( oldest 61,youngest 48)same mom n dad..1 brother older and 3 brothers younger and 3 sisters younger..we all live here inthe same place and very seldom see eash other.but do talk to mose of them...I love them all..they are all very busy people..I'm always happy to see any of them , since im the oldest girl.(I live alone).I do get help from them even if i dont see them ..

An older brother who is 4 yrs older than me. And an older sister who is 10 years older.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

One sister, around four years older than me. We're the complete opposite, and we can't ever forget that, because everyone tells us that.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I thought it might be interesting to revive this thread............

I'm from the 5's family, and I am the youngest of 3 kids:

I'm 65
    My brother John who passed away 5 years ago, would have been 70 in Nov. His son (an only child), passed away unexpectedly 5 months later at the age of 40.
    My brother Charlie will be 75 in Nov

My ex is 5 years older than I am.

My 2 kids were born 5 years apart.

However, my son, decided to go with 4's with his kids:

He has 2 children - born 4 years, 4 days, and 4 hours apart.
    Last edited by pomtzu; 10-05-2009 at 08:33 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I have one sibling, an older brother. His birth name is Floyd David Ploss, III. I, on the other hand, call him MANY names that cannot be mentioned here, as it is a family website. Let your imagination run wild!! Does Napoleon ring a bell??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I have an older brother-he's 29 & a little brother-he's 15. (I'm 21 !)
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I have an older brother who is 60. I have an older sister who is 58. I also had another older brother, who would have been 56. He was killed in a car accident almost 30 years ago.

I am 41, so I am a LOT younger than my siblings. They were 19, 17 and 14 when I was born. Growing up, it was actually more like having three dads and two moms than siblings. My niece is 2 years younger than I am, and she is more like a sister to me than my own sister.

We are a very symmetrical family ... our birth order is boy, girl, boy, girl. And our birthday are in August, July, August, July.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

My brother is 5 years older than me. My sister is 3 years older than me. I've always got along well with my brother. Not so much with my sister until we "grew up". Now we get along great.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I have 4 siblings.

2 older brothers, an older sister and a younger brother

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

My mom had 4 sons and a daughter, Me.

Daryl, Delbert, Danny, Charles & Crystal. Charles passed away very very shortly after being born (hours).

My bio-father had 6 not including me or Charles (the one who passed).
    Sharon, Cheri, Charley, Clifton, Paula, Shelley.

My father who raised me had one son - Phillip.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I have an older brother, he is a 1.5 older.

And a sister 16 years younger, technicaly a half sis but I dont care she is my lil sis.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

I have a younger brother--56 and a younger sister--53. I'm 58.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!