Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: what does your sign in name mean..

pssssst Miss Z, most Canadians would also pronounce it as "Zed" and not "Zee" lol

as for my name, its complicated....

when I joined my first message board, back when everything was EZBoard, I was trying to think of a username, and I had been reading a "get fuzzy" comic strip a few minuts before, in the comic Buckys friend was over, his frined was a Calico cat, the word "Calico" was stuck in my brain so under username I typed "Calico" that was already in use so I tacked on any random 2 numbers and became known for several years and "Calico23" though everyone refered to me as "cali" for short. well one day, it was around thanksgiving I think when I was in grade 10, someone hacked into my computer through one of my Calico23 accounts and got me into a lot of trouble as the hacker was this well respected member of this board I was hack through, boy was I confused when high placed members started PMing me calling with a horrable person, a spoiled brat lier etc.. I didnt have the foggiest idea what on earth they were taking about, and they would not tell me because I apperntly "knew" what I did anyway ones the whole thing was finally sorted out and my dads firewall caught the culprit red handed when she tried logging into some account of his at exactly the same time he was logging into it lol so he sorted it out with the owner of the board this happend through, and she asked me to dump my Calico23 name everywhere, and ask for it to be deleted and create a new account, I chose nothing realkted to that name for that board or the one connected to it, but for new boards I stuck with the name I was used to being called "Cali" so basicly it has nothing at all to do with my RL or my pets lol given that nobody in RL calls me "Cali", I have no pets named "cali" and never have, nore have I ever had a cat lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Mine is pretty self explanitory!! I am Crazy about all Critters!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

My name came from being a Manic Street Preachers fan. They used to spray paint logos and quotes on their clothes and one was Culture Slut.
    So I changed it to Culture Junky.
    Thus meaning I'm a junky (addict) of culture. ie, books, films, art, sport, culture etc.
    I am tee total, have never smoked in my life and have never taken any drug (except painkillers and my anti-depressants) and sometimes think 'I hope people don't think I'm a druggy or something cause of my name!' lol
    So I am a addict of culture.

Rutylr (Rottweiler)
    it was my first licence plate

Its my name!

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    pssssst Miss Z, most Canadians would also pronounce it as "Zed" and not "Zee" lol
    Oh, lol! Thanks for telling me

Zimbabwe 07/13

KitCat is a combo of Kitty and Cathy (my name). Then for my title I put Kitten Wrangler because I train my cat to do tricks and I thought it was funny.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    My last name backwards, plus the first three letters of my first name. (thanks to my mom-in-love for that screenname.)
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

K is my first initial, my name is Kari.
    Blaix is a varation of my last name. My last name is Blake, my husband and I are "The Blakes". My husband started using JBlaix for things, so I decided to stick with the family name and call myself KBlaix.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

My sign in name is the name of our rescue.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Mine's from way back in the day when AOL first came out. The geeks on my hockey team all had the same format: First initial, last name, hockey number. I've never really liked it, but I've used it for years, so it stays.

If I could I would change it, but I don't even know to what.

why Jujuboy??

Well...my budgie was originally called Zeph...and then i got to calling him buddy, and the name "buddy" kinda stuck with me...but when he was being obnoxious and very annoying..i used the name juju (where i had heard that name i just can't remember, but i really liked it). Then one day i called him juju in a stern way coz he was biting me and thinking that he was the boss; so i had to deepen my voice a bit for him to get the message that he was biting my finger too hard, amazingly he picked up on the tone and would back off....So, juju was his other name when he was being a little too bossy... and "boy", i added on the end coz he was such a boy.....he always knew when he had done something wrong or had bitten/chewed something he was not suppose to, coz he'd fly out of a bedroom or kitchen or bathroom really fast and sit up on the curtain rod, i would go and investigate and see the damage he had done and say.."juju, you naughty boy!!" because he had chewed my cane basket with all my makeup in it and it had dropped to the floor, coz there was a great hole in the side of it!!!...Man, he was so cheeky , but i sure do miss him ..the thought of him always makes me smile hence the name Jujuboy!!!
    Last edited by jujuboy; 11-08-2006 at 06:50 AM.

Mine is just my name spelled backwards

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z
    Mine's pretty simple, at 14, I'm a miss, and Zara is my name, so Miss Z

(Another thing I found interesting a month or so ago, most of the people on this board of American or Canadian origin will pronounce my username Miss Zee. Because I am English, I pronounce it Miss Zed. Either way, I'm still me!)
    You'll always be Miss Zee to me.

Hey ! I'm a poet and didn't know it, my feet show it, they're long fellows.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    You'll always be Miss Zee to me.

Hey ! I'm a poet and didn't know it, my feet show it, they're long fellows.
    Hey- I was named for one of Longfellow's poems!
    and Miss Z, your Miss Zee to me too!

Niño & Eliza