Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What are you having for breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by petslover View Post
    I am different. I have to eat breakfast. If I don't I will be sick the entire day.
    I am the same way. The first thing I want to do after getting out of bed is eat something. Today it was garden veggie flavour Sunchips.

When I have to go to school it's usually Mountain Dew and and a poptart.

Niņo & Eliza

Yesterday and today I wanted comfort food, so I made home made Creamed Chipped Beef on toast. I know what some people call it (S.O.S.), but it's one of my favorite comfort foods, plus I make it pretty good, and it doesn't taste bad or funny, lol. Sometimes the diners around here tend to put chicken stock in the base adn that just ruins the dish all together.

Still have one more packet of dried beef, so I think I'll save that to make next weekend.

Breakfast is the most important meal for me. It is the only big meal of the day and is always chocked full of fresh veggies and such.

Yesterday I had a meatless chikn burger with broccoli, rice, steamed corn, zucchini bread, and sweet potato pie. (Usually I don't have sweets in the morning but I couldn't help myself.... it was calling my name.) As for my liquid consumption I had goat milk as always.

Today I had Ethiopian Ful. I couldn't find the right kind of bread I wanted in the house so I settled for eating it with yeast rolls. On the side I had part of a sliced orange bell pepper and baby carrots.

I had hot cocoa and marshmallows with toast. I usually eat that every day it snows.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    Yesterday I had a meatless chikn burger with broccoli, rice, steamed corn, zucchini bread, and sweet potato pie. (Usually I don't have sweets in the morning but I couldn't help myself.... it was calling my name.) As for my liquid consumption I had goat milk as always.

Today I had Ethiopian Ful. I couldn't find the right kind of bread I wanted in the house so I settled for eating it with yeast rolls. On the side I had part of a sliced orange bell pepper and baby carrots.
    Sounds like you enjoy savory stuff for breakfast! It does sound yummy, that's for sure! I checked out the Ethiopian Ful, and that sounds really yummy, although I'd probably eat it for lunch. Do you make your own, or do you buy it locally? We have really good local ethnic foods around here, so many of the Syrian, Egyptian, Arabic food I get is from local markets. If I want African or Caribbean foods, I go to Philadelphia for them. We need more of that in my area!

Same thing every day, two healthy weetbix with a sliced banana and low fat milk, and cup of black de caffinated Bell Tea.

Suki Wingy, you should try and eat a more healthier brekky, you young uns need good nutrition so you can live to a ripe old age lol. Chips,poptarts and soft drinks Sorry hun just the mother coming out in me.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Well, that is something I need to work on. I eat junk food and drink way too much pop. I do have eggs every once and a while and I have nice home grown food when my dad and step-mom have me for dinner because they have a huge garden full or fruits and veggies.

Now, I'm very, very bad at waking up in the morning, and so I just got up out of bed (2 pm) I was stupid and went to bed about 3:30 am. I think I'll take a shower and then go to Panera and have some creamy tomato soup and bring a book.

Niņo & Eliza

I don't like eating things IMMEDIATELY, about maybe a hour or 30 minutes after I get up. Today I had scrambled eggs & toast spread with honey. I usually have toast spread with honey & sausages with eggs in the morning but today it was different.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Do you make your own, or do you buy it locally? We have really good local ethnic foods around here, so many of the Syrian, Egyptian, Arabic food I get is from local markets. If I want African or Caribbean foods, I go to Philadelphia for them. We need more of that in my area!
    It really is yummy! I made it myself. Unfortunately the town I live in has next to nothing in it. If I want a particular type of produce it isn't unusual for me to have to drive an hour away to a larger city in an attempt to find it. I would love to live somewhere where I could get my hands on more ethnic foods; I love trying new things!