Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weight Watchers

WOW debbie you have achieved so much, i know you will get to your goal by the end of the year, i am hoping i will too,lets go for it!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

WOW! Good job all!!!

I did WW over 25 years ago when one had to use a scale to measure ounces etc, but honestly, it was wonderful and ALOT of food. I lost 25 but gained it back when I stopped going to meetings. I'm very competitive so I do better in a group.

Of course, i never had kids and that has a lot to do with it, but since life's "special" issues from 1999...I lost all the weight I should have in my 20's. And I joined a gym. But it's so hard. I can't resist Mexican, Indian, italian food so I really have to watch it 'cause it still goes right to my buttski. I love food. Life's so unfair.

I've been Boooo'd!

Girl i have seen you on those lovely postcards you send me, and you look fabulous.,what buttski,no can see.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

This doesn't have to do with Weight Watchers, but I was reading in your post that you are a kidney patient? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of issues do you have with your kidneys? The reason I ask, is my youngest, Jeremy, has renal cystic dysplasia of the kidneys. They are functioning normally right now and have been since birth, so far so good, but he is seen regularly by a pediatric neuphrologist...(we found out about it on ultrasound...as they appear dense and have a couple very small cysts in them.) Anyway, if it's too personal, you don't have to reply, and the fact that is has nothing to do with your thread!! LOL, I am just always interested in knowing anyone's story who has a kidney disorder/issue, since my Jeremy does too.

Good luck on the weight loss!! I need to lose a good 10-15 myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Girl i have seen you on those lovely postcards you send me, and you look fabulous.,what buttski,no can see.
    cuz I hide it WELL!!!!

I still ask, even at my age, all these years..."Do I look fat"? Does my butt look big"? With the folks gone, my poor brother and John have to endure these questions all the time. Their response??

For those of you wondering why I mention this: in school, since grade 1..I was called horrible names. Verbal child molestation by other kids.

I've been Boooo'd!

Well... I was down 20 pounds (80 to go!) but I put two back on between Christmas Eve and day. It was a lot of carbs, too - fettuccine Alfredo after church on Monday, roast pork and bread dumplings yesterday. Today I'm not hungry at all, though.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am back on track today, after the xmas spell, i must admit after a bit of pigging out, i really look forward to eating healthy again, i feel horrible when i am eating high fat, sugary foods, i embrace my healthy eating regime again, i say bring it on.
    Furangels only lent.

I'll be back on track tomorrow. This year I managed to drop just over 50 lbs and I completed the Las Vegas Half Marathon on December 2!!! For 2008 I want to drop another 50 - 60 and then I will reach my goal.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I've maintained my 40 lb. weight loss since August, but I admit I gained a few this week, but I think the trade-off was worth it. I would feel so deprived if I didn't get to have some traditional favorites (especially since I'm doing all the baking), and my son's been here visiting, so we've gone out quite a bit. At least I know HOW to go about losing it again...but I'm not counting points again till my kid leaves (tomorrow)!

Ok, ladies, you've got me wanting to give it a real try this time. I've done the online in the past but quit after about 2 weeks. Not having anyone in "real life" to be accountable to always makes it to easy to just stop everything. I need to look into a meeting place and times here in town and then get really serious!

I need to loose at least 60 pounds if not more. Right now I'd take 20!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

You go girl, believe me when you make the committment and do it, it is well worth all the effort, i wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss journey, i am still on mine, but so far i am back on track and you know what i am enjoying it, the healthy regime agrees with me, and makes me feel so much better about myself, i hate when i am out of control and eating bad, makes me feel lethargic and horrible , so good luck to everyone.
    Furangels only lent.

I am at my goal weight! It took until March 2008 rather than the end of last year, but it is here.

The chart now tells me I am "normal" body weight, but I do not see that in the mirror - maybe never will. But, I do feel healthier and can get around the block really quickly and not at all tired. I *must* get some sort of exercise going when the weather breaks. I am also wearing many of my old clothes and need to get a few things that really fit

Anyway, I wanted to share this victory here - and hope to hear from others who are working at it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed
    I am at my goal weight!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

A wonderful victory! Do treat yourself to some new things, you deserve it! It will help you realize how far you've come, & you will look thinner to yourself in your new sizes.

Even if you don't think you look different, believe me, you do to other people! I worked in women's plus size clothes & went next door to our sister store (regular sizes!) last year after losing 40 lbs. & the girls I'd worked next door to for 3 years didn't recognize me right away -- what a hoot!

I would just like to say Way to Go Mom!!!!!!!
    You look fabulous! I can't believe that you came down here wearing my old jeans that haven't fit me since before Austin You have a teeny little waist and a narrow bottom that I would give my right arm for.
    Congratulations Mom!!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

15. Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed
    I am at my goal weight! It took until March 2008 rather than the end of last year, but it is here.

The chart now tells me I am "normal" body weight, but I do not see that in the mirror - maybe never will. But, I do feel healthier and can get around the block really quickly and not at all tired. I *must* get some sort of exercise going when the weather breaks. I am also wearing many of my old clothes and need to get a few things that really fit

Anyway, I wanted to share this victory here - and hope to hear from others who are working at it.
    What a fabulous accomplishment! You should be so very proud of yourself! Did you do it with Weight Watchers?

Congratulations and here's to many healthy years!