Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Any couponers here?

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    Thanks Karen!
    I'll take the birds eye, olay and reach stuff if you won't use them.
    Sure, I have such allergies that I would never even try any soap but Ivory! And my dentist gives me a toothbrush every visit, too! Do you want the Pampers one, too, or know any other mom near you who might?
    I've Been Frosted

There are more pet food coupons, I realized:

Iams dry dog or cat food $1/1 (3/31)
    Science Diet 2 FREE cans when you purchase any Hill Science Diet dry food
    $5 OFF any Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance cat or dog food (2 lbs. or larger) - good only at Pet Smart

and a $10 off for orders over $39.99 plus FREE shipping for doers over $49 at PetCareRx.com

So let me know if anyone wants them!

Carmen, I'm mailing yours today!
    I've Been Frosted

I bought the Zyrtec at BJs yesterday.
    I used the $6 coupon from the bjs booklet and the $10 coupon from Sundays paper.
    They have a new package 1 bottle has 50 + 1 bottle has 70. The $10 coupon states 70 count bottle.
    Old package is 50+50 those were in front new ones were in the box behind it. Reg price 37.99
    $10 coupon expires 3-11

Do you want my other Zyrtec coupons? (The $5 off doesn't expire until 4/8, and it is off a 24 ct. or larger)
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks you for the offer Karen but I have the $5 one also.
    My friend at work gave me the $10 and the $5 one.
    I get the star ledger and they didnt have them in it.

Quote Originally Posted by maid25cats View Post
    Thanks you for the offer Karen but I have the $5 one also.
    My friend at work gave me the $10 and the $5 one.
    I get the star ledger and they didnt have them in it.
    If anyone sees the 10 dollar enfamil coupon can you let me know, I have the 5 dollar ones for similac that costco will take but the 10 dollar ones are great.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Hey Tanya, Did you get the dog food q's?

I haven't bought my papers today but heard there will be some 3$ off the purina you use as well as q's for free or almost free toothpaste and ramen noodles.

I copied an enfamil coupon and used it 22 times between yesterday and today. It was for 5 dollars and I bought the 32 ounce of premixed formula that was around 6.80 so I got 100 dollars worth of formula for 13.90....score!

I have been frosted!

Sorry I've been MIA lol.

Heads up to anyone that lives near a CVS. they have all kinds of stuff on for CHEAP in their clearance section.

Anyone remember Zhu Zhu pets? They are little hamster toys and you buy all the accessories so it's like a series of tunnels and things like a real hamster would like lol. Anyway the accessories run about $20 a pop... they are on clearance for $1 at CVS right now. yes... ONE DOLLAR lol. I bought 5 of them. saving them for christmas and birthdays.

Also their snuggies are on clearance too. they have all kinds. adults, kids, colored ones, leopard print ones, even some sports team ones. I got one of them for $4.99 and one of them for $1.99

I also bought zyrtec. The 5 packs are $5.99 and then you get $5.99 back in Extra Cash Bucks (I also got two ECB coupons for $4 each earlier this week so that's almost $20 off my next purchase as CVS... coupled with the two free $50 CVS gift cards I got from mypoints.com... I'm robbing CVS lol)

I paid $20 today... I saved $122 (I also got Hannah a pink ball for $1.99 lol. I don't know what happened to all the ones we had but when I was looking for one the other day to take outside to play since it was so nice... not one to be found)

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Good deals Tanya!
    I heard the reach tooth brushes will be free at walgreens next week. Combine thier q with the 1$ off from a few weeks back.

Tomorrow only...toys r us buy 2 boxes of pampers 88ct or higher get 25 dollars off with your reward card.

I have been frosted!

Hey Tanya, Did you get the dog food q's?

I haven't bought my papers today but heard there will be some 3$ off the purina you use as well as q's for free or almost free toothpaste and ramen noodles.
    The Yakusoba noodles are, if you have the coupon, buy one get one free this week, as the coupon is for $1 off 2, and they are on sale for $1 each right now.

Anybody who wants any of the dog or cat food coupons or anything else from this Sunday, let me know, as I did buy the paper for the Scotties (kleenex) coupon, the Cozy Shack coupon, and a couple others, but all the make-up, pet food, etc. coupon are going to waste in this house!
    I've Been Frosted

Went to Walgreens yesterday and got some snickers eggs for .25 each.
    They are on sale 4 for $3. I had 4 $1 off 2 products.
    I got 8 eggs and paid $2. Hubby loves snickers so I am making him a little treat basket.

Any good deal ladies? I thought I'd get some free toothbrushes too at walgreens but it turns out the coupon I had wasn't for the product they sell.

Karen, do you want my scott, cosy shack q's?

Karen, do you want my scott, cosy shack q's?

Ooooh, if you're sure you're not gonna use them, that would be great! The Cozy Shack rice pudding is the only Karen-safe one around, so I tend to keep it on hand the way some people eat yoghurt!
    I've Been Frosted