Page 44 of 150 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

The Aristocats and Dinosaur

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm watching Finding Neverland right now. I love it, it is one of my favorites. So touching and magical and beautiful and wonderful and colorful...ok, I'm done.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    No, that's a great review! I love period pieces, and, I'm all over dark subjects. I'm fascinated by the movie, and, can't wait to see it. I can't believe I missed it, but, it probably didn't even get shown here in South Carolina. Dang it.
    Got to warn you though, after reading a reference to bad language in another post, there is an awful lot of it in The Libertine, plus sexual reference. It would not truly portray the times the film was set in nor Lord Rochester himself if there were not.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH
    Got to warn you though, after reading a reference to bad language in another post, there is an awful lot of it in The Libertine, plus sexual reference. It would not truly portray the times the film was set in nor Lord Rochester himself if there were not.

Oh, no worries. I'm not offended easily. I like dark movies, and, "taboo" subjects. Thanks for the warning, though!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I didn't watch it today but Dreamer is really good and Because of Winn-Dixie is fun too. The Shaggy Dog was hilarious. The people I went to see it with don't laugh at movies alot but they did this time. I also want to see 8 below

I watched Fun with Dick and Jane last weekend - pretty funny

Kari we have to see Libertine, is that not the one with our beloved Johnny Depp in it,?like you i am not easily offended by these movies, but sometimes it is just refreshing to enjoy a family one like Shaggy Dog.

Kari go see THE MATADOR, i loved this movie.

Geez i missed your threads, so you have found the love of your life and i missed it all, darn it lol. lovely to hear you are so happy, you deserve it, couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Now back to movies, has anyone see The da vinci code yet? opinions please.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Kari we have to see Libertine, is that not the one with our beloved Johnny Depp in it,?like you i am not easily offended by these movies, but sometimes it is just refreshing to enjoy a family one like Shaggy Dog.

Kari go see THE MATADOR, i loved this movie.

Geez i missed your threads, so you have found the love of your life and i missed it all, darn it lol. lovely to hear you are so happy, you deserve it, couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Now back to movies, has anyone see The da vinci code yet? opinions please.
    Definitely the one with Mr. Depp! I love movies, doesn't matter what kind. I enjoy deep, thought provoking ones, funny, brainless ones, sweet, touching ones, animated ones, scary ones, dramatic ones, you name it! But, yeah, I know what you mean, sometimes it's nice to see simple movies that are just sweet. I love the movie Shag. It's like that. I think there might be five cuss words in it.

And, wow, thank you. I may bump those threads back up for you, my flattering friend. Thank you for the kind words!

I haven't seen The Davinci Code yet, but, I will. Tom Hanks looks amazing in the trailers, and, I love his collaborations with Ron Howard, so, I'll be there. I may have to get the book, now.

the da vinci code, i thought it was a great film.

I have watched a couple of oldies the last 2 nights . First up was "Goldmember" gosh there are some classic quotes in that movie that i had forgotton about. And last night i watched "My Girl"..... got a bit teary towards the end .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Oh, I watched Ever After last week, it was so cute ansd sweet!!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    We went to see X-men III Saturday night. Good, fun flick.

Last night I rented Duma. OMG. I LOVE this movie. As it was late, I didn't watch the extra stuff on the DVD. I'll watch that tonight. What a sweet kitty!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Garden State and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Love them both!
    Last edited by finn's mom; 05-30-2006 at 09:32 AM.

The Greatest Game Ever Played. I have to say that I love this film! If you haven't seen it, you really should, even if you have no interest in golf whatsoever. It's a tremendously wonderful story about overcoming stereotypes and being true to yourself. Yay for really good stories.

The last couple of night i have watched "Priscilla queen of the desert" "Mrs Doubtfire" and my all time favourite "Stand by me" .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*