Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of where you live

Sigh everyones houses are gorgeous! I absolutely am so jealous.

Here's the place I call home.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Oh my, so many of these houses are gorgeous!

Haha, here is our little house. Excuse the condition. This was right before the yard was all cleaned up. It looks loads better on the inside. =]

Thanks guys! Carole, I like that the AZ house is built in that theme as well - the architect that built the house was instructed to make it feel like we were living in a sculpture, so the whole thing is a very circular theme which I really like. And I wish we could spend more time at the Antigua house, I love it there! Beautiful beaches, nice people, PRIVACY galore...but we can't bring the animals with us, because the island has really strict quarantine laws...there is actually NO rabies on the entire island, so they require that animals be held for 2 weeks before being allowed in, so we leave them at home....meaning we don't go there very often because I hate leaving my babies behind!

Luckynumber7, Do you have any pics of what your houses look inside? I was just wondering since they are soooo nice and amazing I figured the inside has to be really nice also!

Soooo.. LuckyNumber7, when I'm in Arizona next month you wouldn't mind if myself and the pups stayed at your vacation home, would you?

All of your houses look HUGE compared to mine!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7
    Arizona

Can I ask where in Az your house is? It looks very familiar to me....

The house is in Carefree AZ

Kfamr, if it was up to me, sure! My fiance might not like it though lol

Angelbow20, I'm not 100% sure whether I have pictures of the inside of the house in AZ, but I will look! I know I have some good ones of the land surrounding the AZ house, I can post those ones if ya want. I know for sure that I have pictures of the inside of the Antigua house on my computer...I'm heading to bed but I will upload some in the morning and post them

ooh i cannot wait to see the inside, very amazing homes and lovely spot the one by the sea, you are extremely lucky.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Luckynumber7, what job do you do to afford such beautiful houses? I love the AZ one, but the beach one is abosolutely gorgeous! I love how it's right on the water. If I were you, I'd live there all year-round.

I wish we could live there year round! I don't work right now, but when I did, I was in the mortgage business. The houses are my fiance's, with the exception of the one in Massachusetts, that's both of ours! He also has a few in New York, but I don't have any pictures of those ones, and they're nothing special to look at anyways

I don't have any pictures of the inside of the AZ house, but I have a couple more of the Antigua house. Next time we go down there I can try to take some. The inside of the Antigua house isn't all that remarkable...it's kind of an open concept place, all the rooms open into eachother except the bedroom. The guest house is pretty cool, but I've never stayed in that so I have no pictures of it.

This is the front of the house and the patio where we usually eat breakfast

This was taken from inside the dining room...it's kinda dark!

This is the back patio and behind it is the yard

I took this from the deck outside

This is my fiance being a goon on the back patio, and you can see into the living room

Edit - I just realized, that's not really many pictures of INSIDE the house. Sorry We're usually outside because it's so nice out!

thats ok I still think its amazing! I would love to be near a beach and just hangout.... that water atleast looks clear! All the beaches I go to you cant even see your feet and it kinda scares me.

Funny you say that - I have a pretty bad phobia of going in water where I can't see the bottom and warned my fiance before our first trip to Antigua that I probably wouldn't go in the ocean and he just laughed at me. The water is crystal clear there, I love it! The pictures in my 1st post from up above the house we took while we were on a helicopter ride....there is an island not too far from Antigua that has an active volcano on it, and we got to fly over the crater and stuff...it was crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7
    Funny you say that - I have a pretty bad phobia of going in water where I can't see the bottom and warned my fiance before our first trip to Antigua that I probably wouldn't go in the ocean and he just laughed at me. The water is crystal clear there, I love it! The pictures in my 1st post from up above the house we took while we were on a helicopter ride....there is an island not too far from Antigua that has an active volcano on it, and we got to fly over the crater and stuff...it was crazy!

That would be sooo neat. Even though I feel sick on planes and stuff!!!

Our house:

View from front porch

I wish I had that view from my front porch, you don't want to know what's infront of my house!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"