Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is he really an Idol??? Scary...:<

Originally posted by Kfamr
    I would appreciate if you didn't assume that.

Since when did I misconstrue them to mean something else?

THANKS!

Good Golly, Miss Molly, you misconstrue nearly everything everyone writes on here! And, I am generalizing, and I mean to be doing it.

Originally posted by Cataholic
    Good Golly, Miss Molly, you misconstrue nearly everything everyone rights on here! And, I am generalizing, and I mean to be doing it.

Huh???

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I have never liked Clay, and I never will.

I also remember when they were still deciding between Clay and Rubeun(sp??) on American Idol, and Kay and I were cheering for Rubeun hehehe.

It doesn't make sense to feel so much grief over killing your cat that you start calling cats Satan

I never accused him of killing the cat on purpose. And personally I don't care what his likes or dislikes are. However, his words are illogical. bothersome, and ........ STUPID! You would think someone would have more common sense than that.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

It's just one of those quirks, as far as I know. He felt that guilty over accidently killing the kitten that he convinced himself that the spirit was going to come back and haunt him. He developed a phobia of cats and that's all he meant by referring to them as Satan. I really have no opinion of him so please don't think I'm gaga over him, thinking he can do no wrong. I just chose to read his quote as nothing more than that he is afraid of cats. I seriously doubt that he ever expected the words to get so turned around or for people to get so upset over them. He's just got a phobia of cats, which is no more stupid than my phobia of spiders and heights and everyone else with all their crazy fears.

I'm not trying to get on anyone's bad side here, I just hate seeing crap like this get out of hand because someone in the media took his statement the wrong way and decided to start a "scandal" with it. The media has way too much influence on what we know and think and it bothers me.

I'm off for the night, see you all later.

I know that the poem GCG posted was really offensive, I think its rude too...but you know, ALOT of kids in my class use the word "gay" very often. I don't use it, because I think some people are so immature, it doesn't really mean anything to me. There's this really really annoying girl that I know, and whenever someone says something she doesn't like or she gets mad at someone, she would say "You're SO GAY!" Its really annoying to me, really it is, but I know she probably just says the word and isn't referring really to the actual gay people.
    So I guess using that word for anything only has to do with being childish. Just my opinion.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

sorry guys.. I guess I should of thought of what I was writing no I dident mean it litterally. I would NEVER kill anything. Im very sorry. Its hard hearing somthing like this. Next time I wont be so rude

Sorry guys
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Good on you Green Chamelon for facing the music, I think they had more of a problem with the GAY part, don't worry we all learn from our mistakes -well hopefully.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by Cataholic
    Good Golly, Miss Molly
    Sorry, this just made me laugh, hehe.

ya Im learning about this one right now. I read the replies and I thought to my self OMG what have I done lol It wont happen again you have my word.
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
    sorry guys.. I guess I should of thought of what I was writing no I dident mean it litterally. I would NEVER kill anything. Im very sorry. Its hard hearing somthing like this. Next time I wont be so rude

Sorry guys
    It's no problem. We know you won't do it again.
    Last edited by Dogz; 11-25-2003 at 12:07 PM.

me leave potd? HAHAHAHA lol
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Originally posted by Dogz
    At least you didn't leave because of it.

Originally posted by CamCamPup33
    Hey! This looks like fun!