Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tell us something about you!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy
    -I'm bad with hygiene, I have to remind myself to take a shower or brush my teeth
    I'm the same exact way! Found more to say

-My goal is to teach my dogs a new trick every week. So far it has worked!
    -I love going to agility demos and trials.
    -I was almost kidnapped; I was pulled into someone’s car while I was walking with Zoey. Zoey attacked him.
    -I have had braces on for 6 years and will get them of in 2 weeks.
    -My teeth were not that bad, I just had to have surgery in my mouth which put my teeth behind 4 years.
    -I rarely put makeup on, only for special occasions.
    -I've been growing my hair out for locks of love, but I feel to give up because my hair is bugging me.
    -I'm allergic to pickles, bees, dust, and pollen
    -we have 2 houses, one on a lake and one just in the middle of nowhere
    -I can only sleep if my cat is right by my head purring.
    -I go to a internet high school
    -I want a tattoo. Have to wait a while
    -I have over 20 pairs of pants, but only like one pair
    -I love wearing animal shirts.
    -I want to be a agility trainer and work for my local dog club.
    -I want to travel and teach people about the importance of neuter and spay.
    -I am very sick of people who breed designer breeders, the news is wrong; there is no responsible breeder who breeds designer dogs.
    -My boss is a dog trainer and owns a dog kennel, free advice!
    -In a couple years my dad is starting a dog kennel and hunting training business.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

-I belong to a Unitarian church and I'm athiest
    Just curious, what is a Unitarian Church? I've never heard of that before

they're pretty much open to anything, any belifs or feelings. My mom says the belive Jesus and Budha were normal (mortal) people who just had really good ideas. I just googled their website: http://www.uua.org/
    I'm surprised more people havn't heard of them
    this is what the site says:
    "With its historical roots in the Jewish and Christian traditions, Unitarian Universalism is a liberal religion -- that is, a religion that keeps an open mind to the religious questions people have struggled with in all times and places. We believe that personal experience, conscience and reason should be the final authorities in religion, and that in the end religious authority lies not in a book or person or institution, but in ourselves. We are a "non-creedal" religion: we do not ask anyone to subscribe to a creed.

Our congregations are self-governing. Authority and responsibility are vested in the membership of the congregation. Each Unitarian Universalist congregation is involved in many kinds of programs. Worship is held regularly, the insights of the past and the present are shared with those who will create the future, service to the community is undertaken, and friendships are made. A visitor to a UU congregation will very likely find events and activities such as church school, day-care centers, lectures and forums, support groups, poetry festivals, family events, adult education classes and study groups. "

Niño & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes
    LOL! oh Isabel, you'd REALLY love having Sherman around! He gets hit at least once a year.

-I don't have many close friends, I'm friendly & enjoy talking to people, but I seem to be a loner in life.
    -I love to draw & paint - always have, always will.
    -I'm pretty well addicted to siberian huskies.
    -I'm a good listener, and like to be helpful.
    send him anytime!!! he sure is welcome (but beware he might not come back )

we seem to have more in common than I thought LOL
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

they're pretty much open to anything, any belifs or feelings. My mom says the belive Jesus and Budha were normal (mortal) people who just had really good ideas. I just googled their website: http://www.uua.org/
    I'm surprised more people havn't heard of them
    this is what the site says:
    "With its historical roots in the Jewish and Christian traditions, Unitarian Universalism is a liberal religion -- that is, a religion that keeps an open mind to the religious questions people have struggled with in all times and places. We believe that personal experience, conscience and reason should be the final authorities in religion, and that in the end religious authority lies not in a book or person or institution, but in ourselves. We are a "non-creedal" religion: we do not ask anyone to subscribe to a creed.

Our congregations are self-governing. Authority and responsibility are vested in the membership of the congregation. Each Unitarian Universalist congregation is involved in many kinds of programs. Worship is held regularly, the insights of the past and the present are shared with those who will create the future, service to the community is undertaken, and friendships are made. A visitor to a UU congregation will very likely find events and activities such as church school, day-care centers, lectures and forums, support groups, poetry festivals, family events, adult education classes and study groups. "

Thank you! I'm surprised I've never heard of that. Sounds interesting. I was just curious, I'm Christian myself but I always love hearing and learning about other beliefs It's sounds very warm and inviting

what exactly is that? I'm wondering because I often mix up numbers without even realizing it, that's why I can fully understand the math and still get a whole bunch of things wrong.
    Most people are dyslexic with words, reading backwards or transposing letters. I transpose numbers. I can't balance a check book without a calculator. I add instead of subtract and visa versa. I have to be extra careful. I can't do the 9x table at all. I have no clue why. Somethings doesn't click. Been this way all my life, had tutors and summer school. Thankfully I was never called stupid or dumb. My folks helped me, knowing something was wrong but back in the day, there wasn't a name for it. Having my wires crossed really messed up my SAT score.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Thank you! I'm surprised I've never heard of that. Sounds interesting. I was just curious, I'm Christian myself but I always love hearing and learning about other beliefs It's sounds very warm and inviting
    Unitarian is interesting. I've been to a few Unitarian weddings.

I've been Boooo'd!

I thought of some more

-I am obsessed over three words/names i made up in 5th grade the names are clashatoneau,bethatoneau,and fastos
    -I love unicorns.
    -Most of the pics in my camera are of my pets
    -I love to shop mostly for my pets
    -My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy,Friends,Yugioh,Bones,and Way of the Master
    -I am very disorganized
    -I love soda pop
    -My favorite movies are Spirited Away and Mulan
    -I love making lists
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Here goes!

• I am left-handed. I was afraid of being left-handed while I was in elementary and middle school. People always told me I would die 10 years earlier than everyone else, and honestly, I think it scarred me a little. I never told anyone I was left-handed unless they saw me writing. I always batted right-handed, threw right-handed, everything. I hated standing out in gym class and other class that involved left-handers doing something "the other way". Now, I'm proud to be a leftie.
    • I have been told by many people such as my dad's friends that I am more mature than many adults they know.
    • I have a really really really strong bond with my cell phone. I just recently went through three days without it while we got new phones and a new plan, and it was REALLY hard, lmao.
    • I have a crush on my dad's best friend, whom is 42. He is one of the most amazing people I have ever met, and I can talk to him about anything. He almost always can make me smile, and he can make me laugh when I'm in the worst mood. Sometimes, his actions give way to me thinking he likes me too. He's married with 3 kids of his own, three states away, and has two step-children. His picture is in my signature.
    • I bite my nails AND the skin around my nails. My fingers are AWFUL. I actually had the photographer tell me in 4th grade that my hands couldn't be in the picture because I bite them too much.
    • I am a cutter, and have been for months. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit it, because I know how hard it is for people to understand. Me telling you this is not any form of a "plea for attention" or me "trying to be cool" or "wanting to be different". It's a confession. No one knows except my best friend, and that's because she does it too. I cut when I'm angry with myself or frustrated, and it comes in many forms, from simple things like digging my nails into the palms of my hands or hitting something, to shards of glass. I am extremely ashamed to admit this to you all. Cutting seems like the answer to your problems at the time, and even after you do it, it seems okay. But nearly every time after I've cut, I feel guilty. I feel guilty that I've done it this last time. It's like a horrible addiction that I can't stop.
    • I love bracelets. I'll have a bajillion on at a time if I can.
    • I am a people-pleaser. I never put myself first. I always try to make those around me happy before I make myself happy. I simply CANNOT put myself first, or even STAND UP for myself if it will make someone else I care about unhappy. Like the cutting. I could never tell ANYONE because I know they would be devastated and it would kill me.
    • Going along with that, I'd rather buy other people things than indulge myself in something I really want.
    • I have this black zip-up sweater that I wear ALL THE TIME. Whether it's -30 degrees or 104, I'll have my sweater.

This list could go on for miles, I'll stop for a while, lmao.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
    Here goes!

• I love bracelets. I'll have a bajillion on at a time if I can.
    I'd die with out bracelets!! I never go without them!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I was born in upstate New York and moved to Florida when I was 13.

I have scoliosis and had to wear a back brace for 31/2 years.

I married my high school sweetheart when I was 18. Nobody thought we'd make it a year because we were "too young". We've now been married 6 years and we're still going strong.

I have social anxiety.

I'm left handed.

I love milk.

I currently own 2 houses (we're selling one and the other we just bought a few months ago).

I love tattoos and piercings, but my body has rejected all my piercings. I have 2 tattoos.

I hate almost all cartoons.

I love kids and want kids, but I don't like babies. I love seeing pictures of babies, I just don't like being around them.

I hate quiet and always have the TV on even if I'm not watching it. Except at night I prefer it quiet.

I prefer wearing skirts, even when doing house work. I often do wear pants though.

I don't like wearing a lot of make-up.

I hate going to a hair salon, so my hair usually ends up in a pony tail. I get it trimmed usually only once a year, before Christmas.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

- I love being home along at night, but have to have a dog with me at all times.
    - I hate walking through the house alone at night, but can walk outside at night no problems.
    - I love photography but am no good at it, so have stopped taking it seriously.
    - The dogs are my life, without then i would not be here.
    - Clover saved my life as a teenager.. not as in rescued me physically .
    - I am a night owl, and sleep much better during the day.
    - I am a forum addict .
    - I have had 2 job offers at 2 seperate boarding kennels in the last month... but because i dont have transport i cannot take either ATM .
    - I often feel anxious about such trivial things, and let small things realy get to me.
    - I am anti breeder, unless you are breeding a dog to work eg: Cattle/ Sheep dog, Assistance/ SAR dogs, Police/ Army, etc.
    - I am getting tatoo's around my wrists to cover scars up.
    - I have a new found obsession with reading.
    - I like listening to music from the 60s/ 70s & 80s more than recent music.
    - I am working on my River Phoenix DVD collection, and am slowly getting there .
    - I only have a few realy close friends that i can talk to about anything.
    - I started playing Badminton on Tuesday night, and had a ball.

Thats all for now.

I love this thread, I just keep coming back!

• I'm leaving in 6 days to go to school...I will be completely lost without my Hoodlums People have been asking me what my dogs are going to do without me...what about me? I don't know what I'll do without them.

• I love huge groups of people, I feel a bit awkward in small groups.

• I hate talking on the phone and avoid it at all costs.

• I'm practically the only teenager I know who doesn't own a cell phone...or want one.

• I absolutely hate driving new places, I'm horrible with directions (unless they're written) and get lost pretty easily

• I always go out of my way to make sure other people are happy

• My hair hasn't grown past my shoulders in about 4 years, and I've had the same hairstyle since then. I want a change, but I'm happy with how it's been and am afraid if I do something different I won't like it.

• I absolutely hate confrontation

• I'm horrible at staying in touch with people

• I LOVE scary movies!

• I don't go out of my way to talk to new people, but I do love meeting new people

• I became certified as a lifeguard a couple years ago, and still go every year to renew my CPR and such, but I'm terrified of lifeguarding and came to the conclusion that I neve want to do it.

• I have pretty low self confidence...and I hate attention being drawn to myself when I do something well

• I'm not scared of heights, but I'm terrified of falling

• I LOVE DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)...it is the best game invented...sooo much fun!

• I love scuba diving. A couple years ago I went on a shark dive in the Bahamas...and ten minutes before we got in the water I cut my leg pretty badly. Needless to say I was terrified to get in the water, but I still did.

• I'm a procrastinator...like right now. I'm leaving in 6 days and still haven't packed a thing. I'll probably wait until the night before.

• I'm clueless when it comes to music.

• I'm not the partying type, I'd much rather spend a quiet night at home watching movies or something

• The only sport that I really enjoy playing is Ultimate Frisbee

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I LOVE DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)...it is the best game invented...sooo much fun!
    Hehe that reminded me...

- I love playing Eyetoy on PSII, and tollerate Singstar .

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Almita
    -
    - i Love coke
    Ah, I forgot about that.

- I haven't drank pop/soda since my birthday. March 15. I had a can of vanilla coke. Which is great !!! But I don't drink it.

And--- I've NEVER missed a day of school in my life.

EDIT: AND--- I hate all sports except Flag football. In fourth grade, I made the 6th grade boys team.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL