Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is he really an Idol??? Scary...:<

Originally posted by Dogz
    Hey! This looks like fun!

huh?

I thought you wanted to play a game!

I meant what did you mean by that remark?

Thank you for your apology GCG.

Originally posted by Cataholic
    Good Golly, Miss Molly, you misconstrue nearly everything everyone writes on here! And, I am generalizing, and I mean to be doing it.
    I SOOOOOOOOOO agree!

Kayann I would appreciate it if you would read my comments more in depth , and take them how they were meant., and not misconstrue them to mean something else, thanks.
    Carol...........I don't think she knows how. She does the same to almost all of my posts.........

GCG..........I just think your poem was a little childish.......not something you deserved to be condemned for THAT much. I don't think everyone should have jumped at your post like that........rather explained nicely, because people often use the word *gay* without even thinking or refering to a group of people. Its like people use the word *retard* which would be hurtful for disabled people, but people really don't mean it that way when they say it. I don't think you *meant* it that way either. I for one have NEVER used the word gay........but practically everyone at school does. Maybe you just didn't choose the right words. Its ok, we all learn as we grow and mature, right?

Originally posted by popcornbird
    I SOOOOOOOOOO agree!

Carol...........I don't think she knows how. She does the same to almost all of my posts.........

Miriam, whoever in the heck you are, would you just stop it already? You've already made me feel like complete crap on my birthday.

You say completely rude and unneccessary things, yet you try to act like a perfect angel and hide it.

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Miriam, whoever in the heck you are, would you just stop it already? You've already made me feel like complete crap on my birthday.

You say completely rude and unneccessary things, yet you try to act like a perfect angel and hide it.
    Look who's talking....AGAIN!

I'm sorry young lady..........you've treated me with rudeness and hate for over a year now, and I've always ignored it. Now I've decided I won't be nice to you anymore.......and I MEAN it. Until you're *meaness* subsides, mine won't either. The rudeness started from your side. I'm not a person that's mean to anyone until they're rude to me.

I'm sorry young lady..........you've treated me with rudeness and hate for over a year now, and I've always ignored it. Now I've decided I won't be nice to you anymore.......and I MEAN it. Until you're *meaness* subsides, mine won't either.
    Not from what I recollect, but ok. Whatever you say Miss Perfect!
    It's not like you've been any nicer to me previously.

Besides, I don't try to play "like OMG i'm perfect"

If I have something to say, I say it. I don't try to play it off as if I didn't mean it.

I'm sorry young lady..........you've treated me with rudeness and hate for over a year now, and I've always ignored it. Now I've decided I won't be nice to you anymore.......and I MEAN it. Until you're *meaness* subsides, mine won't either. The rudeness started from your side. I'm not a person that's mean to anyone until they're rude to me.
    How about we all just stop. Please? It is Kay's birthday, just leave it, ok?
    {{Hugs}} to PCB and Kay.

Okay.....I've had enough. I'm sorry, but PCB....you need to stop. I completely agree with KayAnn here, some of the things that come out of your mouth are unbelievable. I'm not saying that I am by any means innocent to that, and I will openly admit that some of things I have said are uncalled for.....but I won't stand for this. It's one thing for you to say such rude things, but it's another to back out of them and completely deny any truth in it. Jeez....grow a backbone and stand behind the things you say, willing to accept any consequences they may bring on. Until you can honestly do that, keep your bitter comments to yourself and yourself only.

Yes, KayAnn is one of my better friends here on PT, which could be part of the reason that I am feeling so defensive right now....she doesn't need this today or ever. Back off. But you have done this to other people as well, and I am sick of it.

Oh.....and just out of curiosity, how old are you PCB?

Originally posted by Dogz
    How about we all just stop. Please? It is Kay's birthday, just leave it, ok?
    {{Hugs}} to PCB and Kay.
    Moose, my friend. I have nothing.......absolutely NOTHING against you. You're a newer member and have no idea of how Kay treats the people she doesn't like for whatever reasons. I've been here for more than 1 1/2 year and only started taking it out now. As for how old I am........older than Kay but younger than you.

I don't know where Kay got the idea that I like everything to be PERFECT .....but whatever.

Its Kay's birthday today, and its Eid for me.........so I guess a special day for both of us. Ok.....I'll shut up.

*hugs Emma back*

Originally posted by Moose
    Yes, KayAnn is one of my better friends here on PT, which could be part of the reason that I am feeling so defensive right now....she doesn't need this today or ever. Back off. But you have done this to other people as well, and I am sick of it.
    I can't even stick up for one of them, I like them both. :/

Yes, you sure seem like you're quitting it.

*hugs Emma back*
    Awwwwww!