Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bowser ~ Called God and asked for a Ride up to the Rainbow Bridge on 5/24/2007

Hugs, Phred. Look for a sign. Bowser will send you one to let you know that he is OK and running around with our furangels at RB!!! Look hard and let us know!!!

I know how difficult it is.......My heart goes out to you.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Bowser, I know you are in a happy and in wonderful place.
    Inbetween your playing I know you will be watching over
    your loved ones.
    RIP
    HUGS

----<---<--<{(@

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke

THANKS, Pet Talkers ~ MANY, Many THANKS!!

You can't imagine how much this outpouring of Love and Affection -
    to me and the little Fluffie Mutt we called Bowser, has meant to me.

His passing hasn't really sunk in ...

* I got the Third Bowl ready for supper

* I called his name from the front porch a while ago when "only" Cinder & Smokey
    appeared after an outie ...

* I keep looking behind the 'puter chair before I "back up" - he usually lay
    right there were he'd be sure to get run over every time I moved the chair.

* Every time I look out the window - I'm sure I see that Fluffie White Tail *waving*

Hey Bowz ~~~ Gosh, I *MISS* You!

Dear God ~ PLEASE take Good Care of him for me.

/s/ Dad

OH DEAR! Now I'm in a serious puddle of tears. This is the toughest time - the time when we most feel an important part of our life is missing. Bowser definitely had a place in your life and now it's silent.

Phred he wouldn't want you to be sad. He would want you to remember his spirit and his character and smile many smiles for the little man that only Bowser could be.

Hugs, Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Sudilar, how wonderful to hear from you! Isn't it heartwarming to hear from the family when the family needs to pull together *warm sigh*. Easy goes it Phred, stay strong.

To me, this is the essence of Pet Talk. This is what it is all about. We are here together when our pets are raising hell, misbehaving and causing trouble.

We are here together when there are litters to rejoice over and pray that each gets a good home. We are here together to praise a rescue and know that at least one more pet has found a good loving home. We offer advice and suggestions when one of ours is ill.

And we here together when a beloved pet has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge and we become somber and show an outpouring of love and compassion for our fellow Pet Talker.

We know each other - maybe we haven't met in person, but we have talked on the phone or p/m'd and emailed each other.

We are people who dearly love our pets. The pets that share our food, our beds and our hearts.

When one is lost - it tears all of us apart because we understand the horrible loss and gut wrenching pain that comes with the loss.

We love you Phred, and only hope that Bowser will give you that sign that he is alright and looking down on you with great love and gratitude for the wonderful life you gave him.

Until you meet again................................

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Rest easy Bowser

{{hugs}}

7. Good-bye Bowser. Yours was one of the best, most heartwarming stories every to be on PetTalk.

Although we never met I had a special place for you in my heart. Godspeed silly boy....and my thoughts go out to your New Dad in his loss.

Phred...{{{{hugs}}}}

For all the prayers you have sent to others and for others - may they be returned to you a thousand times over, bringing you some peace in the midst of your pain.

Bowser was a lucky, funny, much-beloved boy.

Ya done good, Paw.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Phred, I'm so sorry to hear about Bowser's passing. You gave him a wonderful home, loved him, and gave him the care that he needed. You'll meet again some day. RIP sweet boy.

Godspeed to the bridge Bowser Man! Yours was a story that great movies are made from. You will forever be in our hearts.

Thank You Phred, Cinder, Smoke, and Boots for sharing him with us while he was here. HUGS to all of you at this difficult time.

Phred, I am sobbing here. This is the first post I saw after coming home from the hospital today. I'm so sorry. I loved that sweet old boy He had such a great life and was so lucky to spend his last years with you and your furcrew. My heart is breaking. Now I know why I was so sad in the hospital on that day.

Rest in Peace Sweet Bowser Play hard at the bridge sweetheart

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Your letter was bittersweet. I'm so thankful that Bowser got to say goodbye at home. I know he loves you lots for doing all you did for him. Tomorrow will be hard but I hope you can find some happiness, too. The RB dogs can have their own Memorial day party with Bowser as the special guest of honor.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke

THANKS, Pet Talkers ~ MANY, Many THANKS!!

You can't imagine how much this outpouring of Love and Affection -
    to me and the little Fluffie Mutt we called Bowser, has meant to me.

His passing hasn't really sunk in ...

* I got the Third Bowl ready for supper

* I called his name from the front porch a while ago when "only" Cinder & Smokey
    appeared after an outie ...

* I keep looking behind the 'puter chair before I "back up" - he usually lay
    right there were he'd be sure to get run over every time I moved the chair.

* Every time I look out the window - I'm sure I see that Fluffie White Tail *waving*

Hey Bowz ~~~ Gosh, I *MISS* You!

Dear God ~ PLEASE take Good Care of him for me.

/s/ Dad

That's ok. When my siblings died my mom made birthday cakes for them on their birthdays. Only the first year, I don't know if she forgot or what. But it was really hard.

I trust that by now Bowser has found my Grandpa. He always shared his fudgecicle with the doggies and I believe he does the same with all new arrivals at the Bridge.

Again, so very sorry for your loss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Val, what a lovely thought *kiss hug*

Oh my. Your photo tribute to Bowser, and the letters written by *him, Cinder and Smoke and Boots, and you were just heartwrenching. I didn't know much about Bowser's past, and he was just so lucky to found and to live out the rest of his life with you and your gang on the ranch. He had such a sweet face and loving eyes.

Play hard at the Bridge, Bowser. Hope you get to meet some of my childhood dogs, Sam, Max and Maya, who were all gorgeous shepherds like you!