Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Awww, Fritz. Maybe you should try to stay out of the curtains since mom doesn't like you there. It's hard when that's a good cool spot, though.

Barry and family, I've been thinking of you today on Father's Day and I lit a candle for you this morning at church.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How cute is that to see Fritz parked over the air vent in almost every picture? So funny. Fritz, you are one smart little guy. Always knowing what to do and where to go for maximum comfort. I think you have a very high IQ, buddy!!

I do hope the day wasn't too difficult for you and Mom, Barry.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Chillin and Hiding

Fritz this morning beside the clothesline,thought he was talking to the dog and rooster,didn't know the leash was wound around a post next to the shed and hiding under the curtains later on before I had supper which was Ravioli,I gave him one and put in in his supper and had some.After supper,he took his Monkey and was under my bed with it,after I cut grass,he was resting on my bed.Had water and a bone tonight.He is in the doghouse now,he peed on the coffee table after I just cleaned,don't know why he did,we haven't done nothing to make him mad,I gave him what he wanted,Mom thinks he is being ignorant.Been really warm,will all week,rain and thunder tomorrow,same Wednesday,don't how much I will get done outside.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

What next Fritzie? Good boy~ bad boy~ good boy~ bad boy. What to do?? Were you trying to protest something there, buddy? I've got it....the duck told you to do it. Is that it? Be a good boy and try to act as cute as you look. Ok, sweetheart? Ok, I'll count on you.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Resting,Flipping,Cooling and Begging

Fritz snoozing beside the couch this morning,flipped over in my chair,just having a cozy rest,cooling off over the air register and begging for some Chicken Strips from Mom,it was that and Fried Potatoes tonight and Strawberries for dessert and bread which Fritz had.Fritz was better behaved today,I got him outside when he got up,snoozed behind the couch,didn't have toast and cereal.It rained this morning so didn't do my sister's lawn until this afternoon,it had let up for the time being,I was just starting the trimming when it started pouring rain,got half of the trimming done.Fritz had lunch with me before I went,then went ad cut Marlene and Larry's lawn.Fritz had to go out in the pouring rain.Had to dry him off,was in a big hurry to get on the run.Fritz let me brush his tummy,he turned over and let me,didn't want the rest done.Tonight,has had water and bones,Ruffles BBQ Chips from me,now under the couch snoozing.

I wish I could give you some belly rubs, Fritzie!! I hoped we would have some rain here but no luck. It looks really cloudy all day and nothing. It's so hot here we can't breathe. Great pictures, Barry!! Be a good boy, Fritzie!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Resting,With Monkey

Fritz snoozing beside the couch this morning then on mom's bed,after supper under my bed,getting his Monkey,then bringing it out,really didn't play with it,came down her and up again.After letting him up, and after going out,he went to Mom's room,was in my chair when I brought my breakfast in,he got down and waited for me to finish,then had Mom's.Had his nap behind the couch and on Mom's bed.Mom had to help with a Spaghetti lunch for the Montessori School at the church.I just had a Tim Horton's doughnut for lunch,Fritz had some.Around 20 to 2 this afternoon,a 5.0 Earthquake was felt from North of Ottawa,Ontario right through the Northeastern Us through here also and west to Toronto to Kitchener,Michigan and the Ohio Valley.I didn't feel it,Fritz never heard or I would have known it,Mom didn't at church.,Marlene didn't though something fell in the garage,Shannon heard it in Oshawa west of here so did some of her friends.Supposed to get thunderstorms tonight ,been a Tornado Northwest of Toronto in a Trailer Park in Midland,Ontario Fritz has had his water,had a few bones,he had Ice cream for dessert,cleaned a dish of Macaroni and Beef I had for supper.I had a doughnut and Rice Krispie Square tonight,Mom had a square also,Fritz stayed under the couch,was too full I guess.

Such a cute little man!!! Look how cute you are, Fritzie!! That earthquake sounds scary. I'm glad you're all good there, Barry. Be a good boy, Fritz!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

resting,flipping and smiling

Fritz resting in the kitchen this morning,flipped over on the couch and a big smile while cooling off this afternoon.He sat next to me while I ate cereal and toast,had it after I put it down then had Mom's.He then had his snooze behind the couch while I went to cut a lawn.Fritz had a meat and cheese sandwich with me for lunch,he found some laundry and was with it under my bed,probably my socks.We had Hamburgers for supper,Ice cream for dessert,Fritz had some of both then had two plays after supper with the Monkey.Mom and I bought tickets for Lotto Max,1 $50 Million prize,this week also 55 prizes of a $1Million,these prizes keep getting added when the big one isn't won.Fritz had a little cuddle with Mom,had some bones,has been out,had to unwind him,he was around the clothesline and could not get himself unwound.He is a little uneasy tonight,twice has come out from under the couch,then went next to the stereo,now on the coffee table.

Awwwww.....settle down buddy. I hope you're sleeping and calm by now. What a great big smile you have on for sure. You are the happiest boy in the world. Great pics!!

Good luck on the lotto, Barry and Mom. I'm glad to see Fritz is still helping with the laundry in the house. Good boy, Fritzie!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz Flop

Fritz flopped out in the doorway this morning after breakfast,on Mom's bed and this afternoon in the kitchen.He had cereal and toast from us,he sat next to me as I had mine.I did some weeding and cut the grass,that was all morning,Fritz was in my bedroom on my bed when came in around noon.Mom went out for Chinese food with some ladies,one of then turned 85.Fritz had lunch and supper with me,has Spaghetti and Lasagna Marlene sent home.Had a play with his Monkey,he is on the coffee table looking for water.

I never see a picture of you without wishing I could pick you up, Fritzie!! Such a solid, cute little man. Always looking adorable. Great pics of you. Have a good weekend and be a good little guy, ok?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Justflipped

Fritz flipped over on the couch late this morning.he sat with me when I had breakfast,then moved behind the couch then came out,tail went so so slid it to him.Mom went with my Aunt and Uncle to the cemetery where Mom's Parents and my Aunts are buried,Mom and my Aunt are sisters,they put flowers there,it is called Decoration Day,it is every June.My Aunt is doing better,she fell 3 weeks ago coming up,knee gave out so had to cal the Ambulance again to get her on her feet.She doesn't go downstairs now,stays upstairs,have TV set up in the kitchen to watch.This past week,she manged to make the bed without help.Fritz had a meat and cheese sandwich with me,we are going to Dairy Queen later for Hamburgers.Raining right now,same up at Larry and Marlene's cottage.Fritz now having a snooze up in the kitchen.

There you are, little man, chilling like always. Taking it easy on a rainy Saturday, huh? Wish we had some rain here. I think I'll run outside and play in it when it does. Be a good boy and enjoy your hamburger later, buddy!!

Barry, I'm sending thoughts and prayers out for your Aunt. She has had such a hard time.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Resting and Flopping

Fritz on my bed yesterday before we went to Dairy Queen,brought back a bit of Hamburger for him,he was at the door waiting.this morning,had cereal and toast,he was in the kitchen snoozing when we got home from church.No church services until August,Reverend going away on Holidays,going out to the west coast of Canada and through the U.S.A.Fritz had a cheese sandwich with me for lunch,supper was a garden salad and Spaghetti,Fritz had his own supper,he was outside when we had the salad and Spaghetti,it was Strawberries and Bread for dessert.Fritz had a little play with the Monkey,I threw it,wanted him to get it,he growled at me,didn't want to be touched.He barked at kids and other things outside even two dogs and was was like him.Tonight,has snooze don the coffee table,now under the couch.Had thunder and some rain,don't hear it now.