Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I have to share some news... :)

>> nudge <<

Thanks Phred man I did not realize all that was involved in this wedding planning, still trying to get it all done. Still have only sent out 50ish invites sending another 50ish tomorrow and maybe by the end of the week I'll get it all done ha, sure hope so. Got the cake ordered, still haven't figured out the rest of the food, Corby got his tux ordered. Yeah sorry just talking out loud because its 1:30 in the morning and I've been up all night trying to get invites done. Have some pics from a hike I'd like to post if I ever get a chance. Oh yeah, and somehow we've managed to get a trip to Hawaii. His parents had a week timeshare they gave us to use and we were just going to drive somewhere local and they said there was a week in Hawaii that opened up so we took it. Cost an arm and a leg for plane tickets there went my credit card but it will be a blast. Looking forward to some relaxation time there is nothing relaxing about planning a wedding.

Ohhh a week in Hawaii sounds fun! I'm sure you guys will have a blast!

Good luck on getting everything done!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q View Post
    Thanks Phred man I did not realize all that was involved in this wedding planning, still trying to get it all done. Still have only sent out 50ish invites sending another 50ish tomorrow and maybe by the end of the week I'll get it all done ha, sure hope so. Got the cake ordered, still haven't figured out the rest of the food, Corby got his tux ordered. Yeah sorry just talking out loud because its 1:30 in the morning and I've been up all night trying to get invites done. Have some pics from a hike I'd like to post if I ever get a chance. Oh yeah, and somehow we've managed to get a trip to Hawaii. His parents had a week timeshare they gave us to use and we were just going to drive somewhere local and they said there was a week in Hawaii that opened up so we took it. Cost an arm and a leg for plane tickets there went my credit card but it will be a blast. Looking forward to some relaxation time there is nothing relaxing about planning a wedding.
    Oh my gosh! I totally agree with all of that!!! Wedding planning is totally not relaxing. You will totally appreciate it when its the big day tho! I just got married in February and it was alot of work but so worth it because the day was the best day of my life. you will so totallly enjoy your honeymoon. Itll be so relaxing after all the stresses of planning a wedding. Keep us posted!! Good luck, and remember to try and have fun during the planning. No one will know if you odnt get something done, just yourself and Corby.

Your ring is gorgeous and those pictures show one very happy couple even my cynical old heart seems to be softening

Your photos are so lovely!! Congrats on scoring a week in Hawaii. Someday I'll make it to the islands.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I will be married next Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q View Post
    I will be married next Tuesday!
    Wooo! That must be so exciting! Congrats once again

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

So exciting!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Congratulations again to Amy and Corby!!! How exciting!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Oh yeah, and I just bought a house today. Ha ha this is nuts. I bought his house, kind of as a refinance because he bought it when the market/rates were really high. It's about 800 sq feet, small, but its cute and the yard is great for the dogs.

Congratulations, another step in a positive direction!
    I've Been Frosted

Amy, some day you'll look back and remember the fun you had planning the wedding. Congratulations again to both of you!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Amy I'm so happy for you and Corby. What an exciting time in your life Hugs to you! I'd love to come to the wedding, but I'll have to be there in spirit. Congratulations in advance, and best wishes for an amazing future!

Thanks everyone! Hey you all want to do me a favor and pray for sunshine? I really wanted the wedding outdoors but its not looking good wish us luck.