Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Peering and Chillin

Fritz on the chair behind me peeing over the chair and later by himself doing it an just taking it easy.Fritz sat with me while I ate,the got down to have it,had Mom's too,had his snooze behind the couch after this.I had 3 lawns instead of two, a lady called me to do hers,was last done June 10th,said she missed me when I was next door on Thursday,lawn more kept stopping,not good for it ,grass was long and wet from the rain we have had.I didn't really need it today,was warm enough doing two.Fritz had a Cheese sandwich with me for lunch then I went and did that 3rd lawn.I had Spaghetti for supper,so did Fritz then had his own.He brought the Monkey down and up,down and up,he then sat with me in my chair,Hs had water and bones,now under the couch.Thunderstorm watch out now,hasn't done anything yet,still bright and sunny.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Flopping and Sunning

Fritz flopped on Mom's lap this morning,sunning himself in the kitchen and later flopped out in the kitchen.Fritz had cereal with me and toast from Mom,cuddled with Mom,then behind the couch. I went up and id the grass and flowerbeds at my sister's she is up at the cottage in Haliburton with Taffy,she misses Larry,waits up on the bed for him,Larry is home for work ,going up tomorrow and coming back Friday,they have to go to a memorial for a cousin of Larry's who passed away from Brain Cancer recently.Had Spaghetti for supper and Salad,Strawberries for dessert,Fritz had some of his own and after came down here and got his Monkey and played with ,me.Lately,he has had Iams bones and water,now under the couch,goes to the groomer tomorrow.

I think you already look fantastic, Fritzie!!! But....going to the groomer sounds like alot of fun!! I love all your cute pictures and it's good to hear things are well there. Kisses to you from me, Buddy!!!! Be a good boy!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Chillin and being Cute

Fritz resting beside Mom this morning,behind the chair in the kitchen back from the groomers then at the top of the stairs and then in my chair in the living room.Mom took Fritz today,I had a hedge to cut,she had no problem getting him,he was in my chair and rode to the groomers.He had to be carried when we went to get him,snoozed part of the way back,the woke up when he got close to home.Once in the house,he went in the kitchen and snoozed.All he did was rest,was tired from his day,no scarf this time and it Canada Day tomorrow.had Sweet Potato Fries for supper,I had Spaghetti with mine,Mom didn't.We had Strawberries and bread for dessert,Fritz had some Bread.He had his own food after ours.Tonight,had some Bones and a drink,now under the couch.Mom a bit down,tomorrow would have been their 60th Anniversary.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-02-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Awwwww.....you look great Fritzie!! Somebody went to the groomer!!! YAY!! They did a fantastic job. Great pictures.

Barry, I'm so sorry to hear Mom is down but I can understand it completely. I know your Dad is going to be smiling down on all of you tomorrow.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thinking of Mom today, Barry. Please give her a hug for me. Thanks.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww, Fritz, you look great! And the blue blanket on the chair is one of my favorite places to see pictures of you.

Thinking of your mom and you, Barry. My mom and dad's 60th wedding anniversary is in September.

Happy Canada Day, Fritz, Barry and Mom!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fritz Chillin

Fritz on Mom's bed this morning,head was under the blanket so all you see is his belly,Fritz on Mom's chair snoozing,then beside the couch and on my bed,Mom had my clothes there,he was there,ready to play so had to put them away,he stayed and had a little snooze.I did one lawn and then ours,came back and had a Egg Sandwich.had Hamburgers for supper,Fritz had a bit,Strawberries and bread for dessert,Fritz had bread then had his own.He had a play with his Monkey after,then a run around upstairs.Tonight,has cuddled with Mom twice,had water and bones,now under the couch.no fireworks yet,maybe in a half hour or hour.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-02-2010 at 08:11 AM.

Hi Cutie!!!! Delilah can't wait to see me fold clothes. She dives in and roots them all over the place. So funny!! I wish I could see you with your belly sticking out, Fritzie. How cute was that? I'm hoping you and Delilah make it through all the loud noises coming up this weekend. I dread it as much as she does. Be a good boy!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Fritz! How did you do with the fireworks? I know from past experiences that loud noises aren't your favorite thing.

I really like the picture of you on Mom's bed; that's a perfect summer bedspread!

Happy Friday, cutie! We are supposed to have heat and humidity over the weekend but I hope it misses you. I wish you the weather we've had this week, sunny and not too hot.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Fritz Just Being Lazy

Fritz down here last night flopped on mom's lap,taking a bow after napping,flipped over in my chair,on the chair,on my bed and on the couch being lazy,peering over the arm of the chair and flipped over on the couch.He had his cereal and toast,napped behind the couch and in my chair.he napped in the kitchen,we went to the bank.I had a Egg Sandwich for lunch ,so did Fritz.Had Toasted Tomato Sandwiches and Salad for supper,Fritz had his own,had a play with this Monkey after,barked at noises outside like the mailman and the paper boy.Right now under the couch,hasn't come out for any reason ,water or bones.From tomorrow to next Friday really humid,feeling in the 90's ,close to 100,not good for sleeping and especially for working outside.

What a relaxed lazy boy!! It amazes me how Barry always catches you in the cutest poses, Fritzie!! You couldn't be more adorable. Too bad I can't give you some belly rubs. Stay cool and I hope the noise is not too intense for you, buddy. We're bracing for all the fireworks here. Finally getting a little rain after a near drought. Be a good boy and have fun today!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Barry, I enjoy all the photos you post, but this one made me laugh right out loud! Look how perfectly your chin is positioned on the arm of the chair, Fritz! Happy Saturday!

Sittin,Flippin,Hidin,Being Lazy,Taffy Resting

Fritz sitting in my chair this morning,flipped over in the chair,having a snooze under my bed,Taffy on Mom's bed and on the floor in front of Mom this afternoon before supper which was Dominos Pizza.Fritz had my cereal and toast and Mom's toast,cuddled with me and Mom,was behind the couch and under the bed.Fritz had A Tuna sandwich with me for lunch.Taffy was a guest today,a cousin of Larry's passed away,they behaved,Taffy would sleep down here or on Mom's bed,Fritz would be somewhere she wasn't.He had some of the Pizza,had already had his own,Taffy did when she came this morning.At some point tonight,Fritz peed on the coffee table,did not see him do it,wasn't happy with him,he is now under the couch.He has heard fireworks last night and the night before,never bothered him,closed the curtains in the laundry room so he wouldn't hear anything.It was getting a little warm today,more so tomorrow,humid until next Saturday.

Snoozer

Fritz having a snooze on mom's lap this morning.Fritz had a quiet night of rest,didn't hear fireworks,hope it is the end of that until next month.He cuddled with Mom first,after I had cereal and toast ,he had that,then he had a drink,he had some of his food.Fritz then had a cuddle with me,then he went to his cave behind the couch,that is his routine in the morning.Today to be 88,feeling like 99,tomorrow 90 feeling like 104,Tuesday and Wednesday close to 90 feeling like 109 so will get my work done early.mom going to the cottage with Larry and Marlene next week for the weekend,I will stay here and look after Fritz,he would have to be on a leash outside all the time and would be too warm for him,still supposed to be humid into next weekend.by the time my birthday rolls around in September ,will have a new camera a Kodak Digital.