Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Off We Go [Sir Jury!]

So good to hear from you Gina. I just got your text as well. Sure, we can try for next Monday.

Yes, we can't believe what's going on in Tahoe. We are watching the news closely since we own a condo up there near Heavenly. I guess our vacation in August is going to be looking a blackened mountain sides. So sad.

Well I'm glad you had fun despite the fire and all the commotion.

Oh, I am saving your cell # in my phone right now too. I hope to hear from you maybe over the weekend, if not sooner.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Gina, good to hear from you, what a scary experience! We had fires down in Daytona Beach when I lived there years ago and it was very scary. On with the trip!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

enjoying two kids!

one fur and one skin.

things are settling in now! staying over at my sister's since yesterafternoon, until tonight then gotta go back "home" to watch my furkids while my friend works out of town and a wedding to attend this sunday, 30th. I of course took my new kitty with me so we could get to know each other a bit more before we go back tonight.

hey - meet my new little guy! I'll have to start a real introduction in cat forum sometime later for more updates - one picture for now, please welcome this little fella! so far with a bad rough start from last few days ago, he's doing awesomely great!

and am have been babysitting my niece, emily! do some of you remember her? omg, I haven't post any pictures of her in a year now .. well, one was taken today!

I soo miss her!! haven't seen her since last august! soo happy to see her. she is a bit fevery today, and knows how to take care of herself, took her favorite water bottle and picked out a blanket to her chair, snuggled herself up. compared to 19 month old girl and me.. isn't she a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e?? and see my avatar?

djfyrewolf, when she naps, I will send you your pictures.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I posted on your other thread...... but ou really need to watch out, I might go there and snatch a few babies of yours..... how adorable is that baby.... I meant that for both the skin and the fur one.....

I loooooove your boy!!!! what breed is he??
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Gina, your new cat is absolutely stunning. I love him! I wish I could hold him. Does he let you hold him? Emily is so precious. I think she looks a lot like you.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Oh my gosh Gina your niece Emily is beautiful! And your new kitty, wow!
    Forever in my heart...

it's our 40th day ..

OK, now that things have been settling down, for real I hope, I need to update the title.. I didn't babysit for like two weeks.

anyway, well.. we were suppose to camp at yosemite this weekend with that missing friend but things didn't work out. disappointed but, hope I'll be able to re-arrange before I go back - I cannot go through a summer without camping!! I haven't missed for 16 or so years!

right now, we're at tazzoee's generous parents' motorhouse out of nowhere in the country.. until we leave for NY or find another place in bay area. although with this worst signal, it's much fun here; we got our little own comfy home. and a pool a few yards away! we use it daily. a must.. I was a swimmer. I took a couple of cats swimming with us too, plus the new kitty, (named locke) did great! such a little sweetheart..

umm, I guess that would be all for now, folks. oh and, my NYC brother is coming in in five days!! staying until the 24th for our sister's wedding this incoming saturday. can't wait to see him... my closest relative.
    Last edited by sandragonfly; 07-14-2007 at 10:12 AM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Good to hear things are going well Gina. I hope you get to do a bit of camping. You and your ark are in my prayers, as always.
    Forever in my heart...

Gina - I wondered if you might stay in CA after losing your car. But is there a dance troupe there you could join? I know you have to recover for a while, but I hope you can go back to dancing and find a great group to be with!

Swimming kitties! How do you get them to do that? Some of them must see you in the water and wonder "What is Meowmie doing????"

We have a heat wave here right now...so that pool sounds great!

Take care!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Tell me you got swimming kitty pictures?

Thank you Wolf_Q!

That is fantastic that you have a place to stay, and relax. Thank you to tazzoe and her parents!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

and her brother's family too! they keep me busy, and they have great sense of humor that kept me going too.

yup, absolutely got some swimming pictures! I'd be glad to PM you some when I can.

goodness catty, not ready to come back CA except for visiting! my thunder is repairable .. so, gotta finish school, just entered a program there and actually, looking forward to go back to school.. and dance again.

in case you didn't see this in other thread huskymom, he's a silver (or snow) bengal.

donna, he would let me hold him sometimes, and guests too if really gentle and slow. very shy at some times but once he gets to know you, he's very demanding for some pets! loud requests! lol.

thanks everyone!

Hey, could I get a few PM'd swimming pics too please? Thank you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

44th day ..

okay I will!

as for looking forward, not so looking forward to wedding day. my sister had "forgotten" or "couldn't find" me an interpreter for her special day. I'm sorry, but this is one of proprities of having a deaf relative!! yet, acts like she hasn't known me all her life. I've warned, terps are so (and always) expensive and impossibly hard to get for anything; appointments, meetings, except for courts, this is why you always should request two months or so in advance.

outrageous.. either it'd be a memorial one or ruined.. like usual. well, I never really had a family. now I (and two other deaf guests - her godparents) may have no idea what their vows will be, or what my brother (best man) is going to say.. most disappointed. my poor grandmother is working hard on this, I insisted her to take that stress off herself as she already has enough. it's not surely possible to find one I need since it's only two days away.. and costs waaay more for "emergency" terps... I would help if I could. people!

and I don't even have a dress yet. oh well, we shall see! at least I can hug my niece all day long, either on that day or the next. off my soapbox now, thanks for listening.

edit ~ folks, I've posted more about my surgery here, please check it out for some lucks.
    Last edited by sandragonfly; 07-18-2007 at 03:40 PM. Reason: repetitive error

thanks for letting me know about your boy...... he is a mayor cutie!!!

can´t wait to see those swimmers too

hope everything goes well with your knee and all family related issues can be solved......

is there anyone in your family that can fill you in??.... no one.....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365