Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What is the rudest question...

Well, the rudest question:

Why do you love animals so much!!!? They don't have no soul! They don't have any feelings! Stop loving animals!

And i said,

Get out of my way.

Rudest comment:

You're SO fat you can not walk through a small doorway!

But i'm quite skinny.

Other rude things:
    Stop loving animals!
    How can you live with a stupid CAT!?
    It's just a MUTT!
    Stop thinking about animals! Shut up!
    *i'm talking about animals* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite some years ago, when i had lost quite a bit of weight, i bumped in to a friend who was let us say rather larger than i ever was, first thing she said was Oh have you been sick you are so thin,? firstly i was not thin, just slim,and had worked really hard to get that way, and i looked fine,i now think she was just plain jealous.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    These weren't really rude, so much as just dumb. Clara is one, now, and a hairstylist at the salon asked why I didn't give Clara any of the candy that was at the front desk. I had taken a piece of Laffy Taffy for myself. I told her "Because she's one." Duh. And, then she proceeded to ask, "What? Did you at least give her a chocolate bunny at Easter? What are you going to do for Halloween?" First of all, she's ONE. It's August. Which means she was about 7 months old at Easter.

I'm sure there are people out there who give young infants chocolate bunnies for Easter and let their 14-month-olds pig out on Halloween candy, but I choose to believe that it's not the norm. Call it putting my head in the sand, but lalalalalalalalala I'm not listening!
    Well, I definitely agree with you! I know when I have children, they are certainly not going to get candy until they're older... and no soda except on special occasions. America is just raising another generation of unhealthy people!!

I can't even really think of a rude question I've been asked. I'm sure I have been plenty of times...

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Blog Entries
    A neighbor called one morning & asked if I was taking a nap & it was 10:00 in the morning. It took a whole 8 rings for me to get to the phone. I was only doing the laundry, dishes, sweeping the floor, letting the dog out, cooking up some apple sauce. Dah! I get up at 6:00 every morning & my crazy neighbor sleeps in till 9:00. Maybe I should call her at 6:00 & ask her if she is taking a nap.

"I'm sorry but I just can't believe or understand why you would get THAT as a tattoo! You know that's permanent, right?"

I have a thylacine on my shoulder blade. It was my first tattoo and I really love it. Why should I have to have a good reason to have it as a tattoo. Mostly it was just aesthetic but I guess part of it was just to have something unique. I've had it over a year and my only regret concerning it at all is that I couldn't have gone to a more skilled artist who could have made the lines just a bit smoother.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    The two I get all the time are:

When are you and Dustin getting married? Why don't you just get married already?

and

When are you two having kids?
    Ditto! Mike and I have been together for 4 years, and we aren't exactly 'ready' for marriage - We can't afford to move out just yet, even a wedding. It's been in the talks, though but eventually whenever the timing is right, it'll happen.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

"Ew, how can you like snakes?!" -I feel the same way about babies, but I don't say that to parents!

"When are you due?" -I'm not even that big, but I carry most of it in my belly.

"When are you having kids?" UGH, just UGH!! I prefer my snakes, thank you. Why people want to stick heir nose into my sex life I have no idea.

ive been asked alot of rude questions in my life haha
    the most recent being "How Long do huskies live for? because yours seems to be getting up there in age hey?..."

I was pretty annoyed

I hate this one:
    "How much did you spend on that? How can you afford that?"
    Always get it from my parents.
    NONEYA! (None of your business)

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    "I'm sorry but I just can't believe or understand why you would get THAT as a tattoo! You know that's permanent, right?"

I have a thylacine on my shoulder blade. It was my first tattoo and I really love it. Why should I have to have a good reason to have it as a tattoo. Mostly it was just aesthetic but I guess part of it was just to have something unique. I've had it over a year and my only regret concerning it at all is that I couldn't have gone to a more skilled artist who could have made the lines just a bit smoother.
    LOL I had to google what a thylacine even was :-)

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenLover View Post
    LOL I had to google what a thylacine even was :-)
    *Raises hand* So did I.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenLover View Post
    I hate this one:
    "How much did you spend on that? How can you afford that?"
    Always get it from my parents.
    NONEYA! (None of your business)
    Yes, I don't like that one either, no matter how it's phrased. I've gotten "You must have a lot more money than I do" or "How much did that set you back for?" or "How expensive was it?" or the worst one "How much did they rape you for?" I HATE that one. I usually don't answer and if they ask me again, I say "I heard you. I'm just ignoring you". If someone prefaces their question with "I don't usually ask this but I'd like to know if it's in my budget", then I may tell them. Otherwise, as you say, NONEYA!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Yes, I don't like that one either, no matter how it's phrased. I've gotten "You must have a lot more money than I do" or "How much did that set you back for?" or "How expensive was it?" or the worst one "How much did they rape you for?" I HATE that one. I usually don't answer and if they ask me again, I say "I heard you. I'm just ignoring you". If someone prefaces their question with "I don't usually ask this but I'd like to know if it's in my budget", then I may tell them. Otherwise, as you say, NONEYA!
    I don't understand that one either. My avatar snake is worth a lot of money and I get that a lot from other snake keepers. Um, no, I work retail, but I set aside a little money every month until I had enough to get him....it wasn't hard. Much like I've been setting aside a little every month since he was little and now that he's getting too big for his current enclosure I have enough set aside to get him his "grown up" cage.

Quote Originally Posted by prechrswife View Post
    *Raises hand* So did I.
    Me too!!

I also get the "when are you getting married?" or "don't you want to get married?" questions a lot. The same questions but about children I get all the time too. I've started just saying NO instead of explaining anything.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    My worst one is still "who left who" - referring to my ex and I splitting up!

A big NONEYA here too.....

If the truth be known - it was mutual
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~