Page 82 of 150 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

I saw Hancock last night. It started off lacking something.. it was pretty boring in the beginning. But it quickly got better and I ended up really enjoying the movie overall. The ending is great

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I just got back from the midnight screening of BATMAN!! It was AWESOME! I was blown away by everything! The action, the effects, the cast.. it was all great!

Saw Mama Mia the Movie last night! It is wonderful - the audience laughed all the way through and the bit just after the credits was worth the entrance feel alone
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

"Youth Without Youth" written, produced and directed by Francis Ford Coppola. It's deep. Gonna have to watch it again.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget View Post
    I just got back from the midnight screening of BATMAN!! It was AWESOME! I was blown away by everything! The action, the effects, the cast.. it was all great!
    My brother and sister went to see that and they got home at around 3am. I wanted to go so bad, but I had work. But I'm glad everyone thought it was awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Oooh, FI wans to see batman, maybe we'll go today...

Thank you Wolf_Q!

We hired the Dvd P.S I LOVE YOU, out on our wedding anniversary, i must say what a lovely film indeed, comical, sad, happy, cute, all in one, and girls there is some rather nice eye candy in it too, highly recommend, probably more a chick flick, but i saw hubby enjoying it and having a laugh or two.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carol, I had to laugh at the term "hired" a DVD. I guess it's a cultural difference, what with you living on the other side of the world from me.

I just finished watching the first 4 episodes of Dexter, and I'm hooked. I love the photography and music, and the storyline is great. I'm putting the rest of the season on my Blockbuster queue.

Niño & Eliza

Yep it must be lol, what do you say then? i assumed everyone hired out a DVD lol, yep we have a lot of different sayings in NZ,one is rattle your dags, it means to get a move on.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Last week we went to see Swing Vote, with Kevin Costner. Went with another couple and we all enjoyed it - lots of laughs.

Just now watched Steel Magnolias - I do love that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Yep it must be lol, what do you say then? i assumed everyone hired out a DVD lol, yep we have a lot of different sayings in NZ,one is rattle your dags, it means to get a move on.

We say that we rented a movie rather than hired it. I may start saying hire though! It's too cute.

oh well we use both those terms rent and hire,funny the difference in things isn't it? glad you think it is cute lol.
    Furangels only lent.

For those who enjoy political thrillers, be sure to see "Vantage Point". The President is assassinated while attending a summit conference in Spain. The movie shows the assassination from the point of view of several witnesses. Every time you think you have it figured out, you don't. Lots of twists and a major surprise!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I saw Pineapple Express recently. It was SO funny! However, if you go in expecting an Apatow classic, you'll be sorely disappointed. It's good, but no comparison to his other movies.

I also saw Tropic Thunder last week. It was highly entertaining and the cast was great!

I saw Clone Wars last night too.. I was really disappointed. It was cheesy. The storyline was dry. The movie was excruciatingly long.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Blow. I can't believe it's taken me this long to see this film. I love Johnny Depp, and I'd heard this was a great movie. Definitely true, it was very good.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer