Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Tell us something about you!

okay, let's see ...

--I won the junior high spelling bee when I was in the 8th grade;
    --I'm good at crossword puzzles and terrible at sudoku puzzles;
    --I hate loud popping sounds (firecrackers on Independence Day; latex balloons and the like);
    --I play the flute;
    --I'm a nurse;
    --Cassie Cat is my first cat, and my second pet (my first pet was a parakeet);
    --My soft drink of choice is Tab -- yes, the one in the pink can. It does contain saccharin but now also aspartame. They still make it! If Tab is not available I'll take a Diet Coke, please.
    --I'm a total night owl - even before I got out of school; I rotated between the second and third shifts for years. You've heard the saying, 'I don't do mornings'? I don't do mornings.
    --a few TV addictions: M*A*S*H reruns on the Hallmark Channel; Forensic Files on Court TV; anything narrated by Bill Kurtis on A&E; and anything with Law & Order in the title but especially SVU;
    --It's almost 2 PM and I haven't had lunch yet today;
    --I'm hoping the Pet Talk members in Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana can have a get together at the dog show at McCormick Place in February (see related post) - not my idea but maybe some of the dog people will teach me what to watch at a dog show because I love the one on USA every winter;
    --One of the things I like most about Pet Talk is the things I have learned not only about cats, but also about dogs, birds, bunnies and other pets!!;
    --I'd like to tell you I'm the spitting image of Cindy Crawford but that would be a huge whopper of a lie. I'm closer to Carnie Wilson (before) but I'm working on it!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-28-2006 at 12:32 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Newly attained POTC fan.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL