Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

I have to ask. Fritzie, did you get a different face cut at the last visit to the groomer? You look different all the way around actually. Did you have a different person this time? Something is different. BUT, you're still as cute as always. My favorite picture is the one of you upside down on the chair with the blue blanket. So adorable!!!! We are all Dominos pizza lovers in this house. Sometimes the girls get a piece of crust. Sometimes?? I should have said all the time. Be a good boy, Fritzie and stay cool. Great pictures!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Flippin and Nappin

fritz napping in mom's chair this morning then flipped over in it and snoozing in the kitchen in the sunlight.Fritz had toast and cereal and some of Mom's English Muffin.Fritz was there when I went to Marlene's to cut grass.After coming back,Fritz had a sandwich with me for lunch,mom had goen to do meals On Wheels.After this we went to the shopping center.On the way back,we got Blizzards at Dairy Queen,kind of leaked,was too much in them,glad I had a towel.Supper was Sausage on a Bun,Fritz liked that,had some of his also,had Chocolate Cake for dessert,Fritz had crumbs ,no icing.after this,carted his Monkey up and down the stairs,had put it under my bed last night.Tonight,has had some bones,now on the cement beside the stereo.We were going to see the Aunties tomorrow,was looking forward to it,Bev called this morning to say that Irene had fallen and she broke a bone in her leg between the knee and ankle,having an operation today I think,hope all goes well and we can see them soon.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-14-2010 at 06:05 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi Cutie Pie!! How is my adorable boy? Look at you on your back, Fritzie. Such a good little handsome boy. Be a good little guy, ok?

Thoughts and prayers going out to Irene. The Aunties have sure had their share of trouble.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz Just Being Lazy

Fritz flipped over in front of Mom Tuesday afternoon,snoozing in the kitchen corner,flipped over in my chair this morning,resting in my chair and cooling off on the air register.Fritz sat with me while had breakfast,then left and went to his "cave" behind the couch,didn't have toast and cereal.He didn't do much but sleep but woke up to have lunch with me then go outside briefly.Supper was Cabbage Rolls,had a little of that and his own food.After this played with Monkey,just loves that toy.Tonight,has had a drink,has snoozed which he is doing now on the couch,had a bit of cake,just crumbs not Chocolate Icing.Irene had a rod put in to support the bone,will be 4 weeks or so recovering,probably will need therapy.

Great pictures, sweetheart!!! Just look at the handsome guy. Such a silly guy and always posing for the camera. Be a good boy!!
    More thoughts and prayers going out for Auntie Irene. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz Snoozing

Fritz snoozing beside the couch this morning and this afternoon in the kitchen,this one one taken with my new camera,a Kodak C182.Mom went with Marlene grocery shopping and stopped at Staples to get it,split 50/5/ on it.Fritz had cereal and toast,maybe an English Muffin from Mom.Fritz snoozed while I went to do one lawn,still humid here.felt like 99 degrees,I started a little after 8 this before it got too bad.Fritz had lunch with me,we had Corn and Grilled Cheese for supper,Fritz now down here having a nap under the small couch.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-16-2010 at 04:41 PM.

I love the lifesize picture of you, Fritzie. Great closeup of him, Barry. Be a good boy and keep posing for all those new pictures Barry will be taking.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

nappin

Fritz napping on the coffee table around 20 -30 minutes ago,still there now. Still working at getting the pictures smaller.

Hi Cute Guy!! Look at you looking into the camera. I kinda like the big pics of Fritzie but I guess smaller is better. Best of luck with it, Barry. Congrats again on the new camera!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Shydog

Fritz with his head turned last night,he was looking at the computer screen that had a picture of him on it.Mom had to go to a visitation for a neighbor that passed away this week,Fritz knocked the gate down,went upstairs,I went up and he had peed at the back door on the plastic,easily wiped up but not happy with him.Mom wasn't when she came home and he went under the little couch.We had some Chocolate Cake after,he had crumbs.he went to bed fine,this morning cuddled with Mom,then he had my cereal and toast then Mom's toast.Later on,I tried to brush him,he didn't like it and went behind the couch whee he is now.We were supposed to get severe thunderstorms and a lot of rain,got a couple of brief downpours ,nothing else.Still warm outside,to feel like 97 today,have nothing planned today.Finally got the digital photo frame going,I got it for Christmas 2008,didn't have a Kodak camera,worked on it today and it works,Marlene will be happy.My Aunt(Mom's Sister) is doing much,walking better,mind seems fine.

Fritz, it sure is a bummer when your people have to leave the house for awhile, isn't it. But we do have to go out every now and again. I hope you, Barry and Mom are nice and cool. Happy Friday, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I love how you're watching yourself on the screen, Fritzie. How cute. After knowing you for years, I have decided you are a man in charge. You only like what you like and not what everyone else necessarily likes. Have a great weekend, buddy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

All Kinds Of Resting

Fritz flipped over on the carpet on Thursday,sitting and posing for me,snoozing in the kitchen,with my shoe under the dining room table today,saw him carting it in his mouth happened so quick couldn't a picture of it,sleeping in the kitchen today,on Mom's knee today,was thundering and Fritz started whining so I got him a piece of Sausage and put him on Mom's knee and flipped over in front of mom up tairs .We had Sausage on a Bun for supper Thursday,he had some,had a play with the Monkey after.Later on,we had Raspberry Ice Cream,he had some then mine.Had bones and water after this then snoozed under the couch where he was sleeping,was yipping in his sleep.Today,he waited while I had cereal and toast then had some then mom's, he had lunch with me,Summer Sausage Cold Cuts.We went to Massey House for supper,Mom had a gift certificate from her party.I had a Caesar Salad,Chicken Fingers and Fries and Coleslaw,Mom had Liver and Onions,Fritz had some Liver when we got home.Mom had Rice Pudding for dessert,I had Apple Crumble Pie.Fritz had that,was out,been snoozing down here ever since,had a bit more rain,tomorrow,maybe some thunderstorms late in the afternoon into early evening,still warm and muggy.

It's good to see you're getting plenty of rest, Fritzie. A boy needs to get all the rest he can. You're looking pretty cute too. I think you do look like you have the same cut. Be a good boy and keep enjoying all that great food. I'm hungry now.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Snoozin,Restin,Beggin

Fritz last night snoozing on the couch,resting in Mom's chair this morning and begging for lunch from me.Fritz had breakfast from us,had lunch with me,supper was Ham Steak, Fried Potatoes,Peas and Carrot,Dessert was Raspberry Pie,Fritz had some of each.After supper,he ahd a play with his Monkey,had a back rub from Mom,rested on her lap.He was bad later,he peed at the back door and then in my chair down here,Mom and I not happy with him.Earlier he was at the back door,didn't realize he needed out,I should have,probably why he peed down here.