Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

Marley & Me - Mike and I were really hurt/sad after it was over.. we both agreed it was too sad! Good movie, but too sad. We both were crying near the end of the movie. I don't know if I could handle watching it again.. it definitely brought up my memories of Benny, Anna, and Rosie, and for Mike, his black lab, Lucky.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Tonight we watched '7 pounds' and 'bedtime stories' I thought bedtime stories was cute..and 7 pounds was a different kind of movie but I love Will Smith..he's a good actor..

I watched Marley and Me, it was one of the saddest movies I've ever seen..my mom and i were crying,,,it reminded us of our dogs that have died..but i liked it anyway it was a real sweet movie..we bought it!

Then I rented Australia the other day and watched it...it was a little boring for me but Hugh Jackman is so cute so I watched it LOL

I've been wanting to go see 'the last house on the left' anyone seen it??
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Watched "The Day The Earth Stood Still" last night. It was really good.

Lord of the Rings Trilogy-My favorite movies
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    Watched Marley & Me...worst movie I ever seen.
    It had some funny parts (trying to make a break for it, when he ate the necklace), but when Marley died it was like watching both Keisha and Angus die at the same time since she died of the twisted stomach and we had to put him to sleep.
    It hurt both Mark and I so much. I really don't recommend this to any do lover. Surprises me anyone can watch it.
    Also, what was up with them and having more kids? Seemed they weren't really happy. There is such a thing as birth control.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the movie. Had you not read the book? I read the book and cried, but I loved it. I haven't heard that the movie is harder to deal with than the book, but maybe it is because you see the dog? As for having so many kids, I thought they only had three. That doesn't seem like a lot to me. My parents both enjoyed the movie. I haven't seen it, yet, simply because I avoid things like that right now since I'm pregnant.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    Watched "The Day The Earth Stood Still" last night. It was really good.
    Did you watch the original, or the new one?

We watched "Music of the Heart" from 1999. Based on a true story of a woman who taught violin in East Harlem. Don't think I had ever heard of it, but we really enjoyed it.

I watched the new one last night, but it came with a copy of the original I havent watched yet.

I watched 72 minutes of a stage recording of Rent with a cast I've never seen before. I only watched 72 minutes because I was watching it on Megavideo.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    I watched the new one last night, but it came with a copy of the original I havent watched yet.
    I thought the original was much better than the new one. I'm glad the old one was included.

I rewatch one of my All time favorite movies. "Somewhere in Time"
    with Jane Seymour and Christophor Reeve. This is a tremendous movie.

Left Behind 2-Loved it.Can't deside if I like the first one or these one the best
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

The Prestiege, if you like magic and suspense this is a good flick.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

"Hotel Rwanda" was on PBS last night. I did not know the genocide in Rwanda was that bad.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tale of Despereaux (cartoon) it made me cry a lot but still a good movie. I guess I was just in a sappy mood

Sweeney Todd- On my way home from Florida, I was stuck in the back of the car bored to death, and my sister loves that movie. I wasn't planning on watching it because I never liked the plot much at all but I did and am very happy with it. First of all, Johnny Depp is the hottest thing in the entire world. I am convinced you could bake cookies on him I was in a JD mood as I just got back from Disney World and saw him many times because he was in Pirates.. He looked awesome. Although I must say if you don't like gore and violence don't even think..remotely..about watching it. Yes it was bad in that way. It's also a very depressing movie but good all the same