Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cats and Books

Cats and Books

Bizdevguy just posted a story about a cat who lived in a library for more than 20 years.

Now here, many rooms look like a library and I know that cats and books belong together

Not everyone is so literate as Tigris:

who cannot decide whether he prefers Byron or Thomas Mann or as curious as Filou:

who in this picture reads the biography of physicist Richard Feynman (though I must admit in German translation )

but I can't wait to see what other kitties read

How cute! Here's Bentley looking like he's reading Cat Fancy !

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Fister is normally only helping John with his maps, but occasionally, he reads the Sunday paper - preferably when we want to. In this case, he was reading a paper for business people - about a giraf going to exersize in a gym of all things!! You can see how shocked he was. And you can see he picked up how to read backwards from my book "The cat who .....

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cincinnati (Help - the cats are Taking OVER!)
    Here's Punkin-Head Jones reading Cats Magazine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Evelyn & Kitties: Chelsea, Punkin-Head Jones, Black Magic, SweetPea McGee, Anastasia - and Sascha, the dog

***Lots of pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/evelynblack

Oh.... it is so nice to see pics of Tigris and Filou .... I just KNEW these two were well-educated along with their charm and good looks!!!

Thankfully, Edwina is beautiful....

because if she had to depend on her intellect...well, here she is reading the funny papers...in bed no less!

Oh I see that Bentley is looking for the magazine with the pin-up girls

Oh wow, Byron and Thomas Mann... You have some real well educated kitties there!

Here's Luna enjoying one of Petra Hammesfahr's crime stories...

Kirsten

Really, you have very intelligent cats. I like these photos very much. Sorry, I cannot show you some pics of my book-loving cats and that's the reason: Berry likes studying all kinds of books, but after a few minutes he's getting soooo tired that he must fall asleep on the book. You know, he's a very huge male, so you can't see anything of the book.
    Have a nice day!

Trevor was thinking about becoming more literate and went to select a book but, alas, he felt a nap coming on.

Originally posted by Pam
    Trevor was thinking about becoming more literate and went to select a book but, alas, he felt a nap coming on.
    You interpret it wrongly: After having studied ALL THESE BOOKS, Trevor enjoys a well deserved nap

Cincinnati (Help - the cats are Taking OVER!)
    I could've used the help with my taxes!! Do they hire out??

Evelyn & Kitties: Chelsea, Punkin-Head Jones, Black Magic, SweetPea McGee, Anastasia - and Sascha, the dog

***Lots of pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/evelynblack

Not only is Tigris a literate boy, he can also play the piano! I have proof!

Pam, I just LOVE that picture of Trevor, if he gets any more relaxed, he'll slide down!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Kona gets very wrapped up in her reading!

Oreo and Molly

The FoundCats favotite Reading Material , is that of Cat Catalogs , as they want AllThe Treats , and Toys , even the Ones that they wouldnt touch , with a ten foot pole , once they arrived!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS