Thread: Introducing Connor

Introducing Connor

Well, there are 2 "new" additions to my fur-family. See, my sister (The same one who gave me Peaches my Chameleon) can no longer keep her Cat, Buddy and her dog Connor. Personally, I think and have told her to STOP getting pets. The only ones she has kept are Smokey and Honey, all the other ones have been passed on to me and after these two come my house is going to be FULL. But In her defense about Connor she got him with her Fiance (sp) (they lived together in a house with a large yard) and then when they split up my sister moved into a 1 bedroom apartment and Connor is a large dog with a hyper attitude and My sister has found that he is to hyper for such a small aparment. So, I'm going to be getting him. Which, we (me and My dad) were planning on getting a dog this summer, after Breeze (Foster) leaves. So since my sister can no longer keep him, she is brining him down this Wednsday for a "visit" to see how he gets along with my dogs but she is hopeing to leave him forever. The only problem is my dad (who has said I can have him....after Breeze leaves but we aren't sure when that will be so we are hopeing he will just let me take him now). She is hopeing to talk him into it. I'm on summer vaction and everything so I will have to time to give to a puppy. (Hope that wasn't TO confusing....just know we are getting a new dog and cat, LOL)

Anyway! Here are some old pics of him, he is a few months older now!

Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 05-28-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Chewing on his leash, bad bad boy

And Some Buddy Pictures (He will be my older brothers cat and will go with him when he moves out)

Well, please hope and pray that my dad lets me Keep Connor this week (If not this week it will be after Breeze leaves and we are un-sure when that will be). I really want to get him in the family over the summer so I have time to work with him and so my sister doesn't go crazy!!!!

Ash
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 05-28-2004 at 11:51 AM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

awww.they are both cute! great pics!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

What a beautiful puppy!!! I hope you will take more pics (since he's older now) once he comes over to your house. Buddy is such a cute kitty. I really hope your dad lets you keep Connor!