Thread: New Furbaby, Pics!

New Furbaby, Pics!

May I present Mozart, the Marmalade kitty!

He's the newest addition to the family, and he's absolutely adorable. He's incredibly sweet and affectionate. He's so brave! If something scares him, he'll run, but he comes right back to check it out. He's been riding in the car with me a lot and going to work with me. He's an incredible little furbaby, and I wanted to share some great pictures with you, since a friend loaned me her digital camera so I could get some pictures of him.

A few pics for your enjoyment:

Sleeping cozily in his favorite place, which he occupies both at home and at work

Coming to see what the big deal is with the thing that flashes and has lots of buttons

Mommy, I need to fax my resume!

Bad chair. You must be punished.

This is my 16 year old, Tinkerbell, getting used to the new baby. I was a little concerned about him, but I am amazed beyong belief. In my entire 16 years knowing this cat, he has NEVER cuddled up to another kitty. I'm so happy!

More to come later!

What a gorgeous little orangie boy!!!

I love the picture of your two sleeping together - just adorable.

From Decker with Love

What a cute little orangie!!! I'm in love!!! I also love the cuddling picture. You can never predict what a cat will do.

Re: New Furbaby, Pics!

I just LOVE this pic! So sweet!!! Mozart is a little fuzzball!!! How adorable!!! And I love the fact that you're taking him to work
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Well if that isn't a DOLL BABY!!!! Look at that gorgeous orangie color! He is cuter than words, I tell ya! WOW!
    I love all the pictures and thank you so much for sharing this little cutie with us!

I wish I could take my babies to work too! Well, then again I don't think my office is big enough to hold them all!

Both your kitties are very cute You need to post more pics... steal your friends camera again for a couple days this time lol hehehe

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Mozart! I love the name and the little furrball that owns it He is cute beyond words. I am partial to orange and know you can't go wrong with that color and especially a male!! Isn't it great to see him cuddle with your Tinkerbell? Oh, and good thing Mozart was taking care of that bad chair! He IS brave!!

The Orangie Organization,at The Found Cat Hotel,just loves,Mozart,The Orangie Kitten,and send A Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To The Little ONE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This should come with a warning! What a cute baby kitty! I absolutely love Tinkerbell, too. That's great that they are getting along so well!