Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Hospital Sweet...Not!! :)

Sweet Hospital Sweet...Not!! :)

hey you!!

it's always so great coming home find a thread with many, many prayers and good thoughts for me. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, furpals!!! they meant a lot to me... and please, a special thank you to miss hoppy, the dear mayor!! for requesting prayers for me..

-- a little bit more about her.. she has been keep me 'cruising' in my little freezing empty white room! I get to see little tyler! (sirrahism), to be there and thinking of samantha (cataholic), and her three well-surgeries, knowing willie (trayi52) and bunches of others (skins & furs) are sleeping in a safe place! updates of her cute cookies for findlay meeting, updating miko's (bcblondie/bckrazy) birthday thread for me!! also, she runs me, knowing there were more pictures of "the muttlies" (kfamr), lorraine's (rg_girlca) new willy-wired kitty, several, many others. and now, I'm home...a great feeling I've not missed so much but sure a lot of things to catch up still! I know I was gonna go crazy at anytime while laying in the hospital and would do anything stupid... and I am -grateful- for her out there! also for kelly (noahsmommy), who was able to stay with me for a while -- thanks for those both thoughtful gals!

you guys have nooo idea how thrilling, happy I AM home. with an injury leg, I can't run, leaping, screaming WEEHEEEes under streetlights! hospital days since the 18th of May...nights were soooo awfully terrible.. I swear, it'd take about seven years to explain you everything! argh... well, I'm not going to share bad news, or everything here... it's painful to say them now or publish it but,..you can PM me questions if you'd like to know updates. pet talk site should be a happy place!

far as now, I'm on crutches, practicing to walk with my right leg again. on multi-multi uncomfortable...icky...medicines for infection and pain stoppers.

my dearfurs...most of them are okay now.. I was extremely upset that I wasn't the one who has been giving them what they need! (medications, food & cuddles!) I cry and cry daily for them...hoping they're getting a pawsitiver day. it's so, so, SO good to see them again!!!

my lovely little patient fella..sheesh, in the hospital, he acted like he has been sitting there just for a second every minute for hours and hours each day for a week.......I can't love him more...ever! on good note, crayola's appearance appears to get better! his urine patterns' better from a close call of colitis and is back to being a perky little goldie! a lot of his green scabbies went away too! yippeee!

erm...I lost my doggie's bed to kittens' urinations, and the matress as well.. I can't blame on my friends, who never experienced owning that many dear felines, and doesn't know how often they should clean the litterbox! ..sigh. so, no bed for me tonight...haha. well, I better go and catch up my tons of unread private messages...

now, please remember my big, big thanks to every of YOU for being there with me!! hugs & hugs to all,

gina & her ark
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I am glad you are home and feeling a bit better. Sorry about the mattress and dog bed. If you need anything just PM me OK? I am thinking about you always. =)
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Glad to see you home and feeling a tad better Gina.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Gina, it's good to hear yourself speaking and not to hear about you!

I hope so much you will be better now. Your furkids will be so happy to have you back. Hope you get over the little accidents you found soon

Gina welcome home sweetie and welcome back to PT, it is great to hear from you, I sure hope you can make a speedy recovery and will be feeling well again soon, in the meantime you take care, get lots of rest and enjoy those precious furbabies of your's to the max. HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Gina, it's so good to hear you're home! I hope and pray you and your furkids stay well! We miss you when you're not here! And I know you miss your furbabies terribly when you have to keep leaving them! Maybe things will turn around in your life, I sure hope so!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gina, I am so glad to see that you are home!! I'll bet you can't have missed your furkids any more than they missed you.

I know the worry about being away and wondering how your furkids are doing. I have a reliable sitter, but I know that he doesn't take as good of care as we do.

Please take good care of yourself. You've had a tough couple of months. I'll pray that your luck changes and that it's smooth sailing for all of you.

Robin

I hope you get all the way well and can stay out of that hospital! {Hugs.}}
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Welcome back home!!!

uppydate

hey you!! here I am here this morning! when I woke up, I forgot I'm in home!!! and excitied that I'm able to enter this site!! NOW.

thank you for your kindness words, they're always blessing! *hugging pet talk*

last night I sleep not SO great but better, one, no matress -- I layered four, five quilts on carpet, pretty stiff when you lay on it after for a few hours.. two, I usually sleep like a curled baby on my right side (the wounded part) but can't! agh, keep moving from side to side... three, BURIED in cats....!! heh.

I never had more than ten cats sleeping ON me..it was good to feel their warmths, motoring, singing heartbeats on my skins and a few had to bath me...aww!

my grandmother is a real estate and is going to delivery me a new twin matress this wednesday! I feel a little bit embarrassed.. she doesn't like my cats, but likes knowing they make me happy and she asked me "what happened..." I told her then I thought,..*oh dear! there goes her lecturing me..* "gina..you shouldn't have that many.. that's why I don't rent places out to animal lovers, sorry, but now you see.....". oh well, I love that old fashioned lady still!

think I'm gonna go and make my purple pancakes! yummy! thank you for welcoming me home! hugs!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Glad your home and feeling better Gina!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I KNOW HOW EXCITED I WAS,GETTING OUT,OF THAT CAB,GOING UP,THE STEPS,TO MY HOME,AND WHEN PUTTING,THE KEY,IN THE LOCK,HEARING,THE FOUND CATS,ALL MEEEOOOWING ITS DAD,HES HOME,AND SEEING,THE PLACE,SPARKLING CLEAN,CLEAN SHEETS,ON THE BED,EVERYTHING LAUNDERED,AND FOOD,IN THE FRIDGE,AND THE CATS,ALL RUNNING OVER,TO SEE ME,AND THEVWHISKAS TEMPTATIONS.WE ARE ALL GLAD,THAT YOU ARE HOME,WITH YOU COMPANIONS,AND WE PRAY,TAHT YOU RECOVER YOUR HEALTH,VERY SOON.

HI GINA,ITS ME,THE MOOSE,MEEEOWING FOR YOU.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome Home Gina! Now PLEASE stay well ... those precious babies need you!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I am glad you are home, Gina! Stay well.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Aw Gina, I am so happy for you: FINALLY HOME!!
    I truly wish that no more bad things will get to you: from now on ONLY GOOD NEWS for you

((((((hugs)))))!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge