Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Callisto

Former User Guest

Callisto

Aren't you a handsome boy, so nice and fluffy! And you seem to be a lot of fun, I know your mommy and daddy love you so very much!

Have fun as our COTD and congrats!

Yes in dee dee - Callisto you are a very, very beautiful boy. Congrats on being our coveted COTD. I enjoyed looking at you!!!!

You are a very handome fellow, Callisto!!! Maybe if you snuggle up to your daddy today, you will get some extra treats, and it would probably make him feel real good too! Congratulations on being a wonderful choice for Cat of the Day!

Very happy looking boy! Obviously very well cared for!

Check out those beautiful Oriental eyes!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wow I couldn't believe it as the screen slowly uncovered to reveal Callisto! Such a good looking one, you are! Sounds like you've got both brains AND looks!

Callisto

Oh, aren't those grocery bags fun? But you are far too beautiful to be hidden away in a grocery bag.

You look so intelligent - like you have everything under control in your home.

Enjoy your day sweet one.

Callisto

What a handsome boy your are. You are going to make a lot of girl kitties fall for you when they see your picture on Cat of the Day.
    Enjoy your special day!

Callisto

You are one good lookin guy!!! Bet you melt a lot of hearts. You certainly did ours this AM. Hope you enjoy some extra special treats on you special COTD!!!

Callisto,

You are a MOST HANDSOME boy !!! Congrats on
    being honored today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long happy & healthy life filled
    with the love of your human family...

Callisto, you are SO handsome! Have you ever considered posing for a kitty calendar? Wouldn't the "girls" swoon at the sight of "Mr. December on their walls!!" And being the consummate gentleman that you are, I'm not surprised that every day you make sure Mommy knows just how much you love and appreciate her! Beauty, brawn and brains! What a guy!! Congratulations to you Casllisto, our most stunningly beautiful, loyal and loving Cat of the Day! What a heavenly sight to behold you are!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Callisto, I just couldn't let the day pass without telling you how handsome you are!

Enjoy your special day!

Wow, Callisto, what an absolutely beautiful face you have!! And I love your name as well. Have a wonderful day!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

Oh Callisto!

How I'd like to run my fingers through your fur ... you must get this a lot, sigh!

So nice to see you and welcome you as our treasured COTD.

Callisto, you are such a special guy!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Callisto is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you on your special day!

Callisto you are such a cutie with your little flat nose. I love the way your people tell how you try to tell them all about your day when they come home !! You look like such a sweet fellow and so soft. I wish I could borrow you for five minutes so I can pet your soft long fur. Congratulations on being COTD may you have many grocery bags to play in today!!