Falon is the most fun cat I have ever owned. He is leash trained, and loves to go on walks and car rides. He loves to play games with me, such as hide and seek, and will actually play "Green light, Red light" ... a children's game. I'll peek around the door, and he'll freeze. When I pull my head back, he will slowly start coming towards me. When I peek back, he'll freeze until I hide my head again.

Falon talks to me all the time, and he has so many diverse "meows," I can tell if he's bored, needs help, mad, etc. I am his mommy, after all. Sometimes he's just like a two-year-old child who just wants attention. Everyone who comes in contact with Falon falls head over heels in love with him. He's very outgoing and loves everyone right back.
Hello, Falon in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Siamese cat you are! I like your bright blue eyes, your light fur and darker face! I would be glad to pay attention to you- since I can't, I hope your mom will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me

You enjoy going for a walk or a ride in the car! You play hide-and-seek or red light, green light with mommy! You have many things to say, and plenty of diverse meows to get your message across! Everyone who meets you falls in love ! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Falon!