Thread: Sunny!

Sunny!

Sunny you are such a sweet little girl! What a story! You are such a little cutie!!!

I got up a little early this morning and even though it is still dark outside, my day is filled with sunshine by the magnificent SUNNY and her smiling face. What a perfect selection you are as Dog of the Day because you are everything a dog should be. You have persevered through adversity, you have been loyal and true. You know how to find joy in of life and live it to the fullest, and you love your Mom very, very much, just like a good dog should. The pictures your mom sent in are very cute, Sunny. Your coloring is so pretty, and I notice that you have selected a very special spot on the couch as your own. Now you go have a happy day and enjoy all the attention you will receive for you and only you are DOG OF THE DAY! .
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Congratulations Sunny Sunshine!

Sunny, your story has brought tears to my eyes, as well as a smile to my face
    You seem like a truly wonderful dog, I don't understand how someone could just leave you to wonder the streets alone. How lucky you and your family are to have stumbled upon each other the way you did, it was meant to be!
    You definately deserve top honors as our Sunday
    "DOG OF THE DAY"!!!!!!!!
    Get lots of treats and extra hugs & smooches today sweetheart!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sunny what a pretty girl you are. I'm so glad that your family decided to adopt you and you come from one of our favorite vacation places, Palm Springs. It sounds like you have a wonderful life now and all that wondering the streets is in the past. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Sunny our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sunny, what a beautiful girl you are!!! Glad you were rescued by the wonderful people who take such good care of you!! Congrats to you!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Dear Sunny, you surely deserve our congratulations! Not only for being our beautiful Dog of the Day, but as well for your incredible strength and courage! Thanks to all who helped you on your journey to your wonderful new family! Have a terrific day of celebration with your proud Mom! You are one terrific pup and so deserving of the title Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sunny
    You certainly seem to have a sunny smile on your sweet face! So cleaver of you to be able to say 'Ma-Ma'. I hope you have a wonderful day today and have lots of fun. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

Sunny

Sunny what a cute peronalitly and I think that is amazing that you can say ma-ma! You are as cutr was Maddy, yesterday's puppy!You are great!! I had a pug named Sunshine about 4 years again and she meant every thing to me! But she is no longer with me she got hit by a car and died.
    Roadhog' Mother
    (Pugs are great get one)

You're such a gorgeous gal, Sunny!!!! I'm so happy God joined you and your family together--you were meant for each other!!!! Like your mommy, I don't have children YET, but my three wonderful kitties are definately my "babies!" Congratulations on Being the Darling Dog of the Day! You remind me a bit of a dog I grew up with, and as I posted a tune a few days ago in a Cat of the Day named Sunshine: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine... you make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know, Dear, how much I love you... please don't take my sunshine away!!" Love, FelineFriend (and friend to ALL animals)!!!!

Sunny is an extra ray of sunshine today! What a beautiful girl, who was so lucky to find just the right family to share her life with!! I am thrilled that you are honored as our Sunday Dog of the Day!!!

Sunny, you sure brightened up my night when I came here! You are a real cutie and look so happy. I'm glad you're dog of the day.
    I hope you enjoy your moment of fame. I'm sure your people friends treat you like a star every day. :P

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Sunny

Congrat to you Sunny on your special Dog Day!!