Thread: A nice home with lots of friends...

A nice home with lots of friends...

A neighbor of mine is moving. She brought me over a ten gallon tank with two little mice in it. She told her daughters the mice couldn't move with them, so she was taking them to a nice home with lots of friends.

So what does she do? She shows up at my door without saying a word to me first, hands them over, and says "I figured you wouldn't mind taking care of them, since I know you have snakes."

Her little girls are sweet and adorable. Ignoring the fact that I try very hard to keep all my snakes on frozen/thawed prey fed a very special diet until being put down as humanely as possible, of which I already have a freezer full, I still couldn't kill these two and feed them knowing she promised those two little girls that they would have a good home.

Soo... I guess my guy gets a surprise when he comes home, lol.

I know that my oldest nieces and one of my brothers have both kept mice as pets before, so I am hoping to send the male to one home and the female to the other. Just have to talk their moms into it first! Guess we'll see.

The male is an albino, and the female is black with a tiny little bit of white on her chest, and all her feet are black with white toes.

aww too cute!! not to mention a mean mother!! Any whoo whoo I hope you find them good homes!!

My gosh! I know my mother kids about doing that with my rats & mouse, but I couldn't ever imagine her actually doing it(because she wouldn't).
    I'm so happy you've decided to find them a nice home. =] Thank you! Hopefully your neices and/or your brother will be able to give the little mice nice homes.