Thread: THEY DID IT! Thanks everyone :)

Threaded View

THEY DID IT! Thanks everyone :)

This pet project is currently in 8th place. They have to stay in the top 10 to win $5,000 towards starting a Meals on Wheels for pets. We all know that in this economy, our pets have suffered. How many pets have been turned into shelters because their humans can no longer afford to feed them. And some of them are simply not fed

http://www.refresheverything.com/foodforpets

Please vote today and everyday to keep them in the top 10. You can also vote for up to 10 projects per day. There are a lot of animal projects.

I have NO personal affiliation with any of these projects. I just see a lot of money being awarded by Pepsi and I would love to see some of that money going towards these animal projects.

I have been surprised by the lack of responses to these posts that I post everyday. A little support would be nice. I would think that this pet forum would be really pulling for these projects but with the exception of a few forum members who have commented, I have been surprised and saddened by the apathy but I will continue on hoping that atleast the "views" are getting some votes for these projects.
    Last edited by MoonandBean; 07-01-2010 at 08:54 AM.