Thread: Lord Sesshomaru!

Lord Sesshomaru!

I love your picture Lord Sesshomaru! You certainly have that regal look! sounds likeyou have a great life and have people that love you very much. Happy DOTD to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Lord Sesshomaru....What a handsome fellow you are. it sounds like you are a very hard worker. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Have a great life.

Linda in SC

Good morning, Lord Sesshomaru! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a stunningly handsome, regal looking boy you are, and so very deserving of your "regal" moniker! My husband's Japanese, but I had no idea that sesshomaru meant "killing perfection!" And perfect you are, Sesshomaru!

Well, aren't YOU living the good life there in beautiful Long Boat Key (your home base), and traveling the WORLD's beaches as part of your family's business building beaches! How lucky you are to have such an important job, keeping the crew safe and protected, and your family equally lucky, having a team member as hardworking, as committed as you; a full fledged family member as loving and devoted as you! But 12 hour days??? I hope you get overtime! I'm going to be poring over your beautiful photo spread all day today, reading your inspiring story, every time I need a smile!

Who knows where in the world you might be today, sweetheart. But wherever you and your family are this day, I wish for you all a very happy, and safe Dog of the Day celebration; you sure deserve it! (Hope you get at least part of the day off to enjoy some sun bathing and a game of catch !)

Love and big hugs to you, beautiful Lord Sesshomaru! Thanks for the huge smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lord Sesshomaru's home is on Longboat Key in Florida, but he is a working dog who travels with his humans building beaches. His name means "killing perfection" in Japanese but he is a lover, and very affectionate! He is a hard-working little dog.

Sesshomaru follows his humans all over the worlds beaches with Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Co. He works twelve hours a day seven days a week as a security dog helping his crew keep people out of the hazardous work zone. More importantly he is now part of our family, when he is not working he can be found sun bathing on the beach or playing catch, He loves performing numerous tricks for treats or maybe he just loves the attention. Sesshomaru has lightning speed and sharp mind, He is also very vocal he can almost talk. Maybe he thinks he is a person, but that could be because we don't treat him like an animal. He is one of us, part of the family and team, and it seems there isn't anything he can't do. He is the best dog ever!
    Good day, Lord Sesshomaru! I would love to travel with you building beaches and sun bathing on them afterward! What an interesting career your humans have -- I'm guessing you've seen and played on some beautiful beaches in your travels! And I bet your team is nuts about you do you think? Just a smidge, maybe

I'd love to tag along on the beach and watch you assist your humans and crew! And I'd love to put down a blanket afterward and hang around with you and your crew- bet there are interesting stories about some of the places you've been. Happy Dog of the Day, Lord Sesshomaru!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru is magnificent, and an amazing young seadog Seadogs are always the best, I say!!! What a wonderful dog of the day Here's to Sesshomaru, sailor at large Peace and love

Hello Lord Sesshomaru, Wow, what a brave & smart boy you are.
    Having a job to do every day & one you do well, is a great idea for pups
    as well as people. I would love to watch you work sometime. Congrats
    on beign our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sesshomaru!

What an adorable pretty lil' guy you are! Your pics are too precious!
    You appear to have a great life - as you should! Enjoy your DOTD status, Sess!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Sesshomaru is magnificent, and an amazing young seadog Seadogs are always the best, I say!!! What a wonderful dog of the day Here's to Sesshomaru, sailor at large Peace and love
    Oops...I'm stealing Mon's post because it was said so beautifully and exactly what I was thinking!

What an awesome, regal, handsome boy! Wow!

I've been Boooo'd!