Thread: An honor

Sarah

It is a distinct honor to be able to be the first to congratulate Sarah on being our Dog of the Day. What a brave and stoic girl she is, and yes, she is the very essence of at *Heart Dog* or as we sometimes say *Dog of a Lifetime*. I can only hope and pray that as of today, Sarah's Day, she is well on her way to a recovery. It appears that she is trying her very best, as she has done her whole life, to be there for her Mom.

Of course all the dogs who are honored here are just wonderful, but something tells me, Sarah is one I will never forget! Having my own Indian name (One Who Kisses Dogs), I would love to shower Sarah with kisses as she is truly amazing, incredible, beautiful, and precious. Please Sarah's Mom, let us know how she is doing.
    Last edited by Rachel; 11-10-2002 at 11:11 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Sarah I am typing through tears. You are truly a gift from God and today your story is a gift to us. I hope so much that your last surgery was successful and that you will once again be breathing easier. Every once in a while there is a Dog of the Day that stands out as exceptional and Sarah you are that 'once in a while' dog. Bless you sweetie for all that you are and all that you do!

Oh, Sarah, not only are you beautiful, but you are brave!! You are definitely a "heart dog" and I wish you nothing but good things for the rest of your life. Congratulations, Sarah, on being our Dog of the Day. I do hope your day is filled with good things and that you are feeling wonderful.

Good Morning Sarah, I do believe there are puppy Angels and I do believe you are one of them, here to take care of your family and all of the kittens. I can understand how much your family loves you starting at birth. I am so sorry that you have gone through so much healthwise, and I will be praying that you will get strong and well. What a wonderful dog you are to take on caring for those poor little kitties who need help and mother them. If ever there was a puppy Angel walking it is you. One can see how much you are loved and why. CONGRATULATIONS, dear, sweet, caring, beautiful Sarah, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Dearest Sarah,

It is indeed an honor to meet you today & learn a little
    of your remarkable life with your loving companions. What
    a beautiful, loving soul you have sweet girl. I'm proud to
    offer my congratulations on being chosen for a day of honor
    here today as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY . My wish
    for you is happiness, health & lots of tiny kittens to kiss.

You are truly a Dog of a lifetime !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sarah, what a wonderful friend you are. We're all hoping that you'll be home with your family soon and feeling better.

Dear Sarah. I too am typing through tears. It is TRULY an honor and a privilege to have met you today. We all know that very special bond, that place in our hearts that is reserved for that one dog, that dog with a heart of gold, that will always and forever be our "heart dog," our "dog of a lifetime." You define love, courage, bravery and devotion with your every breath. I hope you will let us know that you are doing well. I pray that it is so. You have captured my heart today, beautiful Sarah. You are not only our most special Sunday Dog of the Day, but a dog whose soul and spirit does great justice to her given Indian name, Kisses Kittens. Bless you beautiful Sarah, Dog of a Lifetime. I AM truly honored to have met you. Love, hugs and kisses to you on your special day from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sarah, you are beautiful inside and out! Jackie is right, you are an angel! I hope you get well quick and continue to make a difference in the lives of needy kittens for a long long time to come. Congrats to you, precious Sarah, on Dog of the Day.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thank you

Thank you all so much for your comments on my sweet girl. I posted a reply with a picture over on the Sarah thread.

Thanks again

Rachael

Sarah and Rachael took a vow "through sickness and health" and have kept their promise to each other. I hope both of you are in best of health now. I wouldn't have believed a dog taking care of kittens until I saw it in your pictures! Happy DOTD to you dear Sarah.