Thread: Beware!!!!

Beware!!!!

Hi this is Melony Da rat.

I just wanted to tell all your ratties out there to beware of the brightly colored thing! It treid eatin me and I pushed it away and all it wanted to do was eat me! I finally gave in knowin my mom was sittin right there and she wrapped it around me really tight like so I couldn't squeeze out! And I looked all funny runnign around in this red, orange, blue, green and many other colored thing! I always excapt though and my mom said I was a pain. She said if I wear it I will get to go many places but I dunno, that is a weird looking thing! So if your mom brings a bright thing towards your caeg RUN as fast as your little legs can take ya!

Melony Akanke

Hi guys, This is Ashley, Mel's mom. I think I should explain to all your ratties out there hwat it was. It was a harness that if she will let me put on her she will get to roam on the furniture and such. But she is to scared. I finally wore her out and she allowed me to put it on her. I let her run around and she slipped it off the little brat LOL.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

LOL! Thelmer is getting used to his harness! He went outside today,NE wayz,Melony must have had SOME fun! How Old is Melony?

Melony is 6 months old. Fun is not the word I would use. We treid again later, and well elts just say I freaked out when she peed on me and I just got out of the shower We'll try again and again untill she lets me get that thing on her! LOL. I also take her out of her cage for her fav treat PEANUT BUTTER! Yumm Yumm! I don't want her to think that everytime I take her out she is goign to haev to go through all that torture. So I make sure she gets some times out when she just gets to fool around and be a rat

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka