Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emily

Emily

OH you naughty Emily ; scaring your older buddies !!! Haha , you have to show them who's the boss around there , hey
    Have fun sweety , and enjoy your election to COTD !!!!

Emily, you are one of the prettiest tigers I've seen lately. And what a wonderful picture: The Beauty and the Beast
    You have magic green eyes, did you know that. A pity I can't come and give you some hugs.

Emily, your siblings must think you are one NAWTEEKAT for the sneak attacks! But, I can't think of a pretty tabby to be woken up by then you. Your markings are so distinct, and I love your little brown ascot. I hope your day as our very best COTD is just Purrfect! Hugs to you from the tuxedos...

You are right, Emily, show them who's the boss in the house. I love your game, still, I understand why your kitty sisters don't
    Have a great life, we know you have great humans

Pretty Emily!

Happy Monday, pretty girl and congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! Your story made us chuckle...sounds as though you're just full of spunk! Good for you - be happy, sweet girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

HELP!!! WE NEED TO FIND A HOME FOR MITCH - A STRIPED BOY WHO LOOKS A LOT LIKE EMILY...PLEASE SHARE HIS STORY: http://www.cathappy.com/mitch.htm

Thank you...

Good Morning Emily, my what a pretty girl you are, I love that photo of you. I'm so glad your family found you and decided to take you home. I can imagine how funny that is for you to attack the other kitties and jump on their back, that must be a surprise to them. LOL Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Emily Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Glad you'r out of the cold

Hi Sweet Emily.....Not surprising you are so full of life
    Your sister, in the photo,gave me a scare Hope your live sisters are a little better looking...
    Welcome to COTD...A pretty girl to start my day

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me.

Emily The Eager Kitty

Emily you sound like Joseph the Joker who loves to be a agent provacatour and swat at , or jump out at the older cats just to keep them on thier toes. Sometimes complacency can be bad for the cats , so keeping them ready for action is not allowing themto fall into the lethargic moods that house cats can get into, so keep IT UP. EMILY THE EAGER COTD
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely Emily girl! What a sweet-looking cat you are!! Very regal and feminine little lady. Sounds like you're keeping everyone on their toes in your house. May you have many treats, sunspots and bellyrubs. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day gorgeous!

Emily
    What a beautiful girl you are. I bet there is never a dull moment with you around unless it's when you are napping. Congratulations on being our speical Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Oh, Emily, you little scamp! Your photo speaks volumes!! Nawtee, nawtee, girl playing such pranks on your unsuspecting "victims!" Who'd have thought that such a dainty, delicate and demure young lady such as yourself was capable of such devilish doings! You're my kind of girl, Emily...full of spunk! Congratulations to you sweet, spunky Emily. Today you reign as our beautiful, spirited Cat of the Day!! And a BIG thank you to your humans for rescuing from certain death!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Emily, you're so ornery and mischievous, but extremely lovable and cuddly as well!! It's so nice to read yet another successful rescue story, and I hope Mitch, who looks like you (posted by Bari_d) finds a Loving Home quickly too!!!! Your photo is so funny, and it fits your spunkiness!!! I adore your striped coat and gorgeous eyes!!! Have a wonderful COTD Monday, Emily!!!

Emily, good to see you are putting garden ornaments in their place! You are a beatiful girl and deserve such an honour. Enjoy your day!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

what a beautiful tabby cotd!!!!

i love tabby cats......orange, black, brown and now since my washy arrived buff tabby cats........oh, our emily, you are a stately, beautiful cotd...(my washy likes those "sneak attacks" too!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

How fortunate this pretty girl found a safe home, and brought us a really good COTD photo. Enjoy your happy life, Ms. Emily.