Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation Christmas Tree: Latest Breaking News

Operation Christmas Tree: Latest Breaking News

Sad news in the tree world....

In the Fisher living room, an unknown attacker scaled the tree. Sources say the culprit is grey 'n white and about 5.4 pounds. Investigators aren't releasing any names, but they do have a lead.

Witnesses report that the attacker ran full tilt up the (then) swaying tree and proceeded torment a family of three. In an attempt to protect his family, Mr. Orna Mentball took the brunt of the attack and sustained multiple injuries. While his wife and child remain shaken up but unharmed, Mr. Mentball is in critical condition at Sew Me University. Dr. Mom Fisher, the head caretaker at Sew Me U, refused to comment on the situation.

It is unknown whether or not the Mentball family had previous entanglements with the attacker.

OMG, I'm laughing so hard , I'm crying

Hope the culprit of this crime is caught!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

What kind of world is this, where innocent decorations are terrorized by cats with their own tree-bashing agendas? I hope we never have to see this kind of carnage again........ (but since it's not even Christmas yet, I'm sure we will )
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Do you have any ideas whether it might have been the same terroristic group that is guilty for the attack at the mini-blinds??

(BTW: ROFL)

The poor Mentball family!! How sad to have something like this happen during the holiday season. They must be very broken up over the whole ordeal.

Hope the culpcat (culprit?) is found soon and punished accordingly.

Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Hope the culpcat (culprit?) is found soon and punished accordingly.

LOL!!! The ALLEDGED culpcat (culprit) you mean! Must be PC (politically correct) about this you know.

ROTFL!!!

Pray for us.... My mom and I will be decorating my parents house tonight with 1 dog and 5 cats "helping".

~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I hope the Mentball family has not lost that shine, that glow, that twinkle they've always had.I would be crushed.....

Oh Hang on a minute - has anyone spoken to the alleged attacker - maybe this said 'attacker' is in fact working for the
    FMS - (Free Mentball Society), yes it could be a rescue which went horribly wrong!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I am sure the attacker.. if caught... will be represented by the famous lawyer.. Mr. Super.cute.face and will be released without charge... Sorry to hear of the tragedy in the Mentball family hopefully they will be torched to the tree next year as that seems to be the only way in keeping them suckers on...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Only a matter of time....

What a funny account, and of course many of us can relate. Nice investigative reporting. We will stay tuned.....

With heavy heart, I report that Mr. Orna Mentball passed away. Dr.s at Sew Me U attempted to save his life but alas, it was not what the Great Tree Angel had in store.

The suspect--a grey/white female kitten-- is now in a local porta-prison because...well, the door was open and she walked in.
    (I didn't put it up after yesterdays vet appointment--she's ok, just her last booster!)Though there has not been an official statement, word at the litterbox says the suspect is not talking, the cat's got her tongue.

Mrs. Mentball and her child appear to be "hanging in there." Her comments on the situation: "What tragedy! What timing! I'm staying strong but it's hard when Jr. keeps ASPEN where his FIRther is! Despite our hardship, I wish everyone the best holiday season -- may Christmas be evergreen in you heart."

And speaking of hearts... sources say Mrs. Mentball is not pining away after her late husband... quite the opposite! It seems that Mrs. Mentball has surrounded herself with Mr. Gar Land's presence.....

Stay Tuned for the Continuing Saga!

LMAO!!! K'Cee...nawtee kitty!

Hmmmm.... you don't think maybe it was an inside job, do you? Maybe Mrs. Mentball already had a little something going with Mr. Gar Land, and wanted Orna out of the picture........ I guess we'll never know fir sure! The balsam people have, I tell you...

Hey, if K'Cee needs a lawyer, I think Cataholic could help.....
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

laughing too hard to type