Thread: Three new fosters, and new pics of Milo. *BEWARE* Cuteness Overload Warning!!!

Three new fosters, and new pics of Milo. *BEWARE* Cuteness Overload Warning!!!

Well...I just typed out a huge post, and I lost the whole thing. I'm too lazy to type it all out again. To make it short, I have new pics of Milo. He got a red spiked collar and nametag yesterday. The collar was $20! He looks awfully cute in it though. So new pics of Milo. Also, I am fostering three kittens. Two black and white ones and one calico. They are being treated for URI's and eye infections but are getting a lot better. I took them home yesterday, after having them at the clinic for a month. They were abondoned at Petsmart. I work at the animal hospital there, so the Petsmart employees took them to us. They were there about a month or so, and I tell ya, they were really happy to be out of a kennel and into a room where they can run around and play. Moxi (the calico) kept getting so excited she ran into the mirror headfirst three times. Crazy kitties. They need some socialization but should make great pets. They are already warming up to me here, being very friendly and purring when pet etc. Moxi was actually crying for me to come back into the bedroom earlier.

I bought them a ton of stuff last night at Petsmart and now I have three very content kittens on my hands. Anyone interested? They all have such different personalities. Moxi is the cuddle bug, more apt to seek out human interaction than the other two. Tony the Shark, the only boy of the litter is a little less bold. He comes up to you after awhile, then starts wrestling and playing. But make a loud noise and he runs into the carrier, the closet or behind my dresser drawer to hide. Guido (I didn't name her that!!!) is the most skittish of them all, but if you give her a few minutes she'll act as if you two are the greatest of friends.

Pictures of them coming up after I post a few of Milo.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I don't know why but I enjoy taking photos of him while he's lounging under the futon. He didn't enjoy the flash too much. Evidence of that later...

"Turn the darn flash off mommy!"

Getting his revenge.

Relaxing.

Showing off his new collar and tag.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Now, I didn't get very many pictures of the fosters (good ones anyway) as my batteries were already dead and I was trying hard just to get these few. Better photos of the cuties as time permits. I need to run over to the store and get more batteries.

I really hate dialup. It's taking forever for these photos to load. I can't wait til next week, when our cable internet gets installed.

Moxi Crimefighter was the first out to inspect the new surroundings. The bravest of them all. I must say I'm pretty smitten with her. Tony the Shark was next, and poor little Guido took forever to come out.

Poor little Guido, LOL. She was so timid. BTW I'm changing her name to Baby after my cat at my parent's house.

Guido in the front and Moxi in the back.

Baby, Moxi, and Tony the Shark getting a snack.

more coming...
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Tony the Shark and Moxi Crimefighter pig out.

Tony looks so cute here, don't you think?

I moved their cat box next to the carrier for now. I'll try posting more pics later on tonight or tomorrow. I should have some free time as I'm on vacation until Tuesday.
    Last edited by luckies4me; 07-14-2005 at 07:44 PM.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Oh my goodness they are so cute. Will you give each one a little kiss for me? Along with some skritches please?

That's too much cuteness for one household!

I love them all but I especially love Moxie. What a beautiful callie girl.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

What gorgeous kittens, Milo too of course!

Thanks! They are doing wonderful! They are so purry. It's going to be hard not to keep them all, LOL.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

AWWWW definately TOO much cuteness for one thread!!! The fosters are stunning, and Milo is such a gorgeous young man - he looks great in his new collar!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

MILO,AND MICHAEL,ARE BOTH ORANGE,BUT COULDNT BE MORE DIFFERENT.MICHAEL,ALTHOUGH HE,WOULD ALSO LOOK GOOD,IN ACOLLAR,WOULD NEVER WEAR ONE.

I WISH,THAT I WAS CLOSER,AS I WOULD LOVE,TO HAVE A KITTEN,AS SWEET,AS MOXI CRIMEFIGHTER,AND THAT WOULD GIVE SCRAPPY 2,A RUN,FOR HER MONEY.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They are all so sweet!!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Great pics Cass! Kudos to you for taking in those sweet kitties!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

This picture is so adorable!!! (All of them are great) but this one screams out "KISS ME"!!!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

The fosters are doing great! It's funny to see how their personalities are showing now. Tony, having been the first out to explore is now the shyest, and Guido (renamed Baby) is the most social out of the group now. She is a major cuddle bug. They kept me up all night last night, so I haven't had very much sleep.

Today, they met my newly rescued ferret. A bit befuddled the cats were, but my ferret could have cared less about the kitties. He didn't even look twice the silly guy.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major