Thread: Mr. Mystic...

Mr. Mystic...

Mystic is my sister's cat. She found him when she was 14 at a community picnic. One of the men there said he would take careof that kitten. My sister knew that didn't mean give him a nice home. So she "borrowed" my Mom's car and drove the little black kitten to our house. Mystic is 17 now. I got to visit with him last week while I saw the rest of my family.

It's been an adventure filled life. Mystic refuses to be an indoor only cat. He likes being inside, but refuses to use a litter box. He has a sand box outside that is his litterbox. He's lived in at least 6 different houses, three different towns. He's been locked up in a neighbor's trailer for a week, lost the tips of his ears to frostbite when we couldn't find him one winter.

He's definately slowing down now. His once solid black fur is spotted with grey, his purr is rusty and he's not as sleek as he used to be! He was a mighty hunter at one time. The local mice, gophers and other critters are no longer at risk from him. He doesn't bother to hunt anymore! His job is to supervise my sister's kids and he takes it very seriously. He gets very upset when her toddler cries and makes sure someone attends to Emma right away. Claws will be used to get your attention if you ignore the crying! He's a very cool kitty and I was thrilled to see him again.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Mr. Mystic sure has had a rough life, but you can't tell by looking at him. He's still very handsome!

Thanks for sharing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Dear Mr. Mystic.....my name is Miss Mystic and I must say you are one fine looking gentleman. Do you have a girlfriend.... My mommy is sending you a picture so you can see how good looking I am.

I too love the outside and would love to spend a quiet afternoon with you.

Love Miss Mystic

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Mr. Mystic is still a very handsome dude! I think he and Miss Mystic would make a very beautiful couple!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Do it Mr. Mystic! Call her! It looks like a match made in heaven!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Mystic, you certainly have 9 lives! And you are a handsome guy! Love your sweet face.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

MYSTIC,MAY BE SLOWING DOWN,A BIT,BUT JUST BECAUSE THERE SNOW,ON THE ROOF,DOES NOT MEAN,THAT THERE IS NOT FIRE,IN THE FURNACE.
    MYSTIC,IS SUCH A DIGNIFIED OLDER CAT,AND MAY,HE HAVE MANY MORE YEARS,IN THE SUN.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS