Thread: Teeth Brushing

Teeth Brushing

Our first attempt at brushing Butterscotch's teeth went fairly well today. He likes the taste of the malt toothpaste. The rubber finger brush works well with him. If he bites he hits the rubber not the finger. Also, I was able to use the toothbrush that came with the kit. Having been a dental assistant years back my talent for getting mouths open didn't let me down. We mostly worked with the teeth clenched at least some surfaces got cleaned occassionally he would open wide to lick the tooth paste so we got some other areas clean.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

It sounds like it went pretty well. I don't think I could even hold any of mine still let alone brush their teeth!!
    As far as mine are concerned there is only one reason that any part of my body is in their mouth-TO BITE THE TAR OUT OF ME!
    I'm glad that it went well for you. Since it went so good this time maybe butterscotch will find that he likes it!! Wouldn't that be wonderful!!

I am happy to hear that you were able to brush his teeth.

Hopefully, he will learn to like it. I'm in the same boat as CCL, if I tried to do mine there would be mayhem.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"