Thread: Melissa turns 14 on monday...

Melissa turns 14 on monday...

yep my lil girl is growing up fast, I am having a housefull of teenagers this weekend for her party, 8 all together and i have a small home, thank goodness only four of them are staying the night, hubby and i will be residing upstairs most of the time i think for some sanity,and besides we are not really wanted ,i think i will be a wreck afterwards, i am getting way too old for all this stuff,never mind i guess Melissa will have a ball, movies, playstation, food, etc etc and mostly having her friends here.

So folks those of you who have been there, done that, think of me and wish me to come through it still with my sanity in tack LOL.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I've been there done that. I'm sure Melissa and her friends will have a blast. I can hear all the "giggling" going on at your house all night.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

wow, do you bring back memories.

Yes, I've been there and done that too!!!

I cleaned the house like a wild woman, rented the VHS Tape "Back to the Future" , ordered pizza, held games with prizes, took lots of pictures as well!!

thanks for the memories!!!!!

Yes i can imagine all the giggling and noise too, music playing etc,oh well she will have fun no doubt.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Your gonna be up all night wishing you never let her have freinds over.
    Blaring music
    screaming girls
    lol
    try to not go too insane
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Ha just the thought of it is already sending me insane, oh well i will get through it, and Melissa will have a ball.
    Furangels only lent.