Thread: Sporting wear, what do your dogs wear?

Sporting wear, what do your dogs wear?

I got this idea from Audrey, after she posted a photo of Zeke's new Flyball collar. So what do your dogs wear when at their sports/ training/ exercising?

Both Clover and Elvis wear custom made (Aussie designed) Flyball harnesses, they are made to fit the dog perfectly and take the preasure of their throats (For pulling dogs) , which means they can breath easier and run faster.

Purdy girl in her yellow "outfit". Elvis has a purple one but i could not get a photo of him because he would have thought he was going to Flyball lol.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Bump..........

My dog wears a regular chain lead on to his collar.

The dog in life is the firmest friend, the first to welcome, foremost to defend.
    Thanks kittycats_delight for the awsome siggie!!

Camen wears a regular coller every day, but when we go for walks he wears a prong collar. ( he gets really excited when he sees other dogs)

Well.........

http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

harnesses(sp..) they like to swim in the local "river" & lake when we go out, it'll be easier & safer to pull Jillian out of deep areas by a harness than a collar if theres ever problem.

Jillies is purple

and Frankies handsome in red

Both my girls wear harnesses. Chihuahuas are so prone to "collapsed trachea syndrome" I don't take a chance with regular collars. I would love to dress them up in outfits like Frankie and Jillian but they really get upset when I try it

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

all of my dogs wear reguler ole collars...Eli has to have a prong collar for walks though.

Thats a nice harness.
    My dogs just have regular collars (well actually fancy designs but the structure is just a collar. lol)

Did I miss Audreys post? I tried looking back & couldn't find it. I'd love to see a pic of his collar too.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Happy has a bright blue harness for flyball tournys and a fusia double loop collar for flyball practice and agility, for walks she just wears a Mistys old purple collar and leash(since her red leash was stolen, I just like the things to match)

Misty has a black smily face collar and leash set for walks and a black harness for flyball

Ripley has 2 collars, his tagged collar is red based with colours all over it and has his tags(obviously) and his flyball collar is exacltly the same but on a black base instead of red and has no tags, he had a harness at one time but it was to heavy and slowed down.

Blair just has one normal collar as he has no tags to begin with and perky just has her plain tagged collar that is simpley decorated for freestyle.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils