Thread: Bailey the Macaw

Bailey the Macaw

Bailey, You are beautiful with your bright colors! From the writeup I can tell that you have a good home and are loved. It's amazing to me that some birds can talk. I'm glad you are allowed out of your cage at times. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

You are a handsome fellow, Bailey, with vivid colors of a rainbow! Hope you don't miss Mo too much, but whatever the circumstances were you are in the best of hands now with your devoted guardians. Happy POTD and go on a tear to celebrate!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Bailey what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

You are still a youngster. I bet you talk lots more when you are older. I'm sorry Mo is no longer with you. It sounds like your loving guardian is taking great care of you and entertaining you with the vacuum cleaner and tv. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Bailey! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Oh, what a stunning creature you are; your rainbow plumage is simply gorgeous!

I'm not sure exactly what your start at life was like Bailey, but is sounds as though it might not have been a very happy one, and I'm so very sorry to hear you lost your best buddy, your feathered friend Mo. I'm sure you miss him dearly, but blessedly you found two new best friends for life in your forever family; talk about living the good life! hehe I got such a kick reading your bio.; what a funny birdie! So, your Mommy occasionally catches you up after bedtime, watching TV; typical kid! That's so funny, as is the vacuum being dragged out your bath time alarm! What a character! You're one adorable, talented, beautiful boy, Bailey, and you and your family so blessed to have found one another!

Enjoy a very happy and fun filled Pet of the Day, sweet boy! I hope the pizza delivery guy makes an appearance, and I'd love it if your Mom would give you a pat down your back and a scratch under your wing, for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're gorgeous Bailey! Throwing water out of your cage sounds like fun! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla