Thread: Bo the Macaw

Bo the Macaw

Hello Bo, it's a pleasure to meet you. I smiled as I read that you sit on your human's shoulder as he or she is riding a horse. You are absolutely beautiful with your bright colors. I am so glad you were adopted and now have the attention and care and love that you need. You have a great home and life and I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Bo (and I do mean beautiful). Your close up is simply breathtaking! Oh my gosh, a horsie riding McCaw! I can't get over your photos! What a precious sight, you riding, um, side saddle on your Daddy's shoulder! lol Hard to believe you were ever timid and fearful of humans; anything but people and living loving! What an amazing transformation, a transformation made possible by our devoted, dedicated, parrot experienced Mom, no doubt! What an amazing bond of love and trust you and your Mom and Dad have forged, and what a wonderful life you have been blessed with Bo, traveling the country with your Mom and Dad, savouring every moment of life to the fullest! You sure did hit the jackpot when it comes to forever families, and you and your Mom and Dad, so very blessed to have found one another!

Thanks for the big smiles, for brightening my very rainy day with your beautiful coloring, and equally beautiful story! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, Bo; you sure deserve it! Love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Bo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bo what spectacular colors you wear!!!

I loved seeing all your pictures. That close up of you is awesome but the ones of you with your humans just makes me smile!!! I can't decide who looks prouder, you or them. I'm so happy you have a family who took the time to bring you out of your shell. Looks like they found a real pearl, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Bo the Babe

Could Bo BE more awsome? No I think not! What a wonderful bird and he is a perfect POTD!!! Peace and love

What an awesome Macaw you are Bo! You have to be the prettiest Macaw I have ever seen! Your feathers and color are just PERFECT, as is everything about you! And to think, we're practically neighbors as I am not far away in Irving! Nice to see another bird lover in the DFW area! Thank you for sharing your story, and congrats one being today's very deserving Pet Of The Day!!! You're awesome Bo!!