Thread: Angel the beautiful Macaw!

Angel the beautiful Macaw!

Good morning and happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Angel! What a perfect name your Mommy chose for you, for you truly were heaven sent, her dream birdie come true, and your utterly magnificent wings, the envy of those of all of those other angels!

I can feel how much your Mommy loves you, her dream birdie, with each word of her heartfelt tribute; it was definitely a case of love at first sight for her and for you, and how lucky you are to have found your way to one another! As a doggie mom myself, I always laugh when I read of another big birdie's talent for putting the pup in her/his place, lol, and smile with envy when I read how you big birds love to shower with your people; now that's what I call sharing quality private time together! You've only been with your Mom a short while, but already you and she have forged such a beautiful bond of love and friendship; a bond that will only grow deeper and stronger with time!
    Thanks for warming and brightening my cold, snowy day with your brilliant, sunshiny self, your heartwarming bio., dear Angel! I hope you enjoy your much deserved day atop Pet Talk's top perch, being loved and spoiled to the max!
    Love and gentle pats to you beautiful Angel! Long and happy life to you! (Please have your Mom give you an extra slice of yummy orange, for me!)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-01-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Angel what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your precious pictures. The one with your wings spread out is awesome!!! You certainly look like one happy girl. I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel is a Beauty

Thank you for sharing Angel with us. She is lovely and I am sure she loves you just as much. Her wings are so gorgeous when spread.

thanks

angel says thankyou for the lovely messages! xxx

Blog Entries

Angel

Angel is amazing! She is so beautiful and just a baby still! Thank you for the pictures, Peace and love